Sasuke x Reader: Revealing

Following Sasuke Uchiha around like a lost puppy as a spy for Konohagakure can be pretty bothersome. Especially since all he knew how to do was call you names. The very last thing you wanted to do was pretend to give a crap about such scum. 

"What are you doing Sasuke?" You grabbed his wrist, which he promptly pulled away and galared at you.

"Are you dense? What does it look like I'm doing?" You rolled your eyes. You were smarter than him, and he knew it.

"Why are you doing it? You corrected yourself, clearly annoyed. He was picking a lock and although he didn't mind so much, breaking the law bothered you greatly.

"Tch. I need in this room." He popped the lock open and looked up at you triumphantly with a smirk.

"You're not getting any kind of approval or a thumbs up from me, Uchiha."

"I don't remember saying I wanted it." He grabbed your wrist, to which you mumbled disapprovingly to, and dragged you into the center of the room. He let go of you, and pointed to a pile of scrolls, gold, and a few priceless-looking paintings, even.

"What is this place?" You panicked. Sasuke stepped in front of you and looked down into your eyes.

"Hello! I asked you something."

"This is what I've been working on. For the past few years.

"Woah... Did-did you steal all of this?" You were slowly becoming enticed by the piles of, well, money and were impressed by the missing-nin's accomplishments.

"Yes," Sasuke placed a hand on your cheek, causing your eyes to go wide. "And I want to share it with you." He suddenly kissed your lips.