Kakashi x Reader: Floofy

Missions, missions. What else is there to do in this boring, boring village? Not much. That's why you became a ninja. Yep, because you were bored. Surprisingly, you had a natural talent for taijustu, and with work, your ninjutsu became exceptional. Genjutsu, not your strongest point.

Quickly, you climbed up the ranks. You're now 19 and a jōnin.

You knock on the door of the hokage's office. You've been summoned for an escort mission. Why he decided a Jōnin would be ideal for an escort, completely beyond you.

"(Y/N)." Hiruzen says.

"Lord Hokage." You bowed your head. Looking over your shoulder, you see a particular silver-haired man, one who you have never been too fond of. His laid-back, 'I don't care' attitude and way of brushing things off had always been strange to you. Not to mention the way he tried to reply to anything with five or less words and reading that.. Interesting piece of literature.

Kakashi Hatake.

"Kakashi will be accompanying you on your mission." He said in his stern voice.

"With all due respect, sir-" Hiruzen cut you off.

"He's going. Dismissed, you'll leave immediately." You swing the door open and walk out of the office, Kakashi followed behind.

"Don't get to close." You warned.

"Oh?" He grabs his book and follows you out of the building, then to the Konoha gates, to meet the client.

She shakes Kakashi's hand violently. "Good to meet you!"

"Nice you see you!" She hugs you tightly, you push her away and clear your throat.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N), this is Kakashi Hatake. We'll be escorting you to sunagakure, I presume?" You ask uninterested.

"Don't forget Floofy! The Kazekage's new dog!" Yelled the far too energetic lady.

The Kazekage's.. dog. You're a jōnin, escorting a dog and an old lady with a pervert. Great, exactly how you wanted to spend your weekend.

"Well, we should be heading out if we want to get.. eh, Floofy to the Kazekage before Monday." Kakashi pulled out Icha Icha Paradise and started to walk off.

"You're not even confused as to why two jōnin are doing a genin's job?" You ask.

"No, it's not my place to be concerned." Damn Kakashi.

A/N: 100% doing a part two. :') byeses

~Kade