(Random 5) Another sneak peek~

So here I am, typing words onto a phone lol. OK,  I am working on  about 6 stories at the moment (Three of which are Dimensional Defenders stories) and I thought I might add another sneak peek.
It's in the Sonic Boom dimension but Sonic is younger than Knuckles and Amy. And no, no Knuckles X Amy shipping here!!!
Here it is!!!

Once there was a legend about a great war.
It spanned hundreds of years, and one side was winning: Lyric's army.
He was a cyborg snake who's intentions was just to take over the world and to rid the world of all living beings.
The ancients, otherwise known as hedgehogs, fought against him.
Seven hedgehogs where left alive, and most of their children were dead.
The seven hedgehogs changed the tide of the war, using their spirits to seal Lyric once and for all, not before giving away the last child: Amy Rose.
The spirits became the seven chaos emeralds, and continue to watch Lyric's seal to this day.
One day Lyric's seal will break and a hedgehog of incredible power will use the chaos emeralds to defeat him once and for all...

A shadow moved in the night, swiftly dodging rain drops.
It stopped in front of a house facing the sea, knocked on the door and dropped it's basket on the door step.
A slim echidna with huge knuckles looked, only to find a crying baby.
It's blue fur was damp because of the rain.
The odd figure disappeared like the night itself.
It was gone, as if nothing was there to start with.
Picking up the basket, he shooshed the azure baby.

"Shh, shh it's alright. Amy! Come here!"

"What is it Knuckles?" Asked a pink hedgehog teenager.

The moment the baby's emerald eyes spotted Amy, it stopped crying and relaxed.
"There there." She said in a comforting voice.
The baby cooed softly.
That's when Amy realised the spines on his head.
"Another hedgehog?" Amy's head was spinning.
How was there another hedgehog?
She taught they all sacrifised themselves to save the land! Memories of a black hedgehog about the same age as her pearced through her mind.
Her lover who disappeared one day.
Having realised the mother was surely trying to save him, she took him in.

So yeah! Sonic Boom fanfic!