(Random 93) I just remembered...

Hey, has anybody read my Vocaloid X Undertale oneshot yet? Because I just remembered the inspiration for it.

-Spoilers for oneshot-

So originally it was going to be an Underfell fic, where Red (Fell!Sans) is abused by his brother like the normal AU, but eventually he snaps and tries to jump off of an edge, most likely a cliff face in Snowdin somewhere.

The only reason he was trying to stay alive was to help said younger brother (Fell!Papyrus, Edge) but he gave up, referencing the original titles, 'No More' and 'Had Enough'.

Edge saves Red before he jumps, and says his true intentions: to help him survive in the harsher version of the Underground. That's really where I left off to, as it was supposed to be a fanfic but it didn't get off to a good start.

Eventually I swapped Red with Len, and added Sans to keep one character from the original idea, this time in Edge's place comforting him while changing why the abuse happened among other things.

Rin also took Edge's place for being the only reason the depressed person stuck around, but I did add more Vocaloids as well, with Papyrus only being mentioned.

So yeah! Should I write this on the other book, 'Altered Realities' as well?

Well, Kirstenonic out!~