PARADICHLOROANTIMETHYLNITROBENZENERX- (Tag 3)

Title in full: PARADICHLOROANTIMETHYLNITROBENZENERX (Get it? It's all the Benzene songs!) (Tag 3)

Rules:
-Mention the tagger
-Do it in less than 3 days
-Tag 28 people (Tags less than that cause I don't know that many peeps)
-Put a title to the Tag (Just don't simply call it Tag) {I probably attracted a wild Strange Dark-}
-Tell a joke

Ok, so I was tagged by my friend b_birdx! Here.
We.
GO!

1. Favorite Vocaloid song is Rolling Girl

2. I'm antisocial when around strangers, but when around REALLY good friends, I'm not as shy. But when with my parents or my sister, I act entirely different and I do things I wouldn't normally do alone. (I'd take more risks, talk more, be loud {XD} and just feel safer) I don't take many risks normally and I avoid everything that might make people judge me. (I guess I just don't want anyone to badly judge me...)

3. Doesn't have an (fuCKING) appendix.

4. The Vocaloid song Infinity was posted on my birthday (Nico nico and 2018 remake) ;) What a great birthday gift!
(I also made a mashup of the original and the 2018 version {down below} out of boredom and it is currently only on my phone and laptop.}

5. Is... traumatised by needles,  and freaks out whenever someone has one of those blood donation pens that look like said needles. A lot of people have them...

6. Oddly enough, bananas were my favorite fruit since I was small, and then a friend showed me some banana memes and I guess it became my catchphrase (along with 'weh') and I say it randomly out of habit. Also, I put 'XD' in nearly all of my sentences due to being awkward and not knowing what to say... Back to bananas, years later I was introduced to Vocaloid, and who became my favorite because of his voice and headcannon personality?
Lennard Kagamine, the banana boi! (LEN FTW-)

7. Loves to play the piano, and can play by ear. (The newest song I've figured out by ear with both hands is Cross' theme from Underverse) I can figure out any song by ear by hearing it, but it'll be very simple and with one hand, unless I actually try.

8. So, this one time a girl at my primary school was watching Yaoi lemons at school when we had free time on my last year, and I asked her by typing into Google  'Why are you watching Yaoi lemons?' And because I was counted as one of the cutest and well behaved children at school by others, she was surprised and asked "You know about this?" And I replied with "I am in no way inoccent." P.s my first fanfic had a Sonadow lemon in it, and my second had a Pitcest lemon. *sighs* Oh, and my sister who is younger than me revealed that she knows too, so we joke about it a lot ; )

9. Likes puns.
Expecially pun battles with friends.

10. Sometimes speaks quickly and my speech is normally a jumbled mess. My sister can understand me I think when I do, so I speak quickly when referencing something or just talking

Why I'm revealing so much about myself, idk honestly.

OK, a joke? Hm...

*thinks*
Well, *Points at well and donut* I donut know what to say, so I'll just say a quick yolk.

Mind fuck that was bad... *WELCOME TO THE MIND FU-*

What is a zoo with no animals?
A shih tzu! *Pronounced 'Shit zoo'* Get it?

Oh, and once my mum was trying to search for an anime for my sister called 'Mekakucity', and she spelled it wrong. Do you know what my sister said?

"Mum, you have Mekaku-shity spelling!"

I died of laughter afterwards.

Now, enough of jokes, time to tag some people. Even though they don't do tags.
I NEED PEOPLE TO TAG OK?

Lukachann
Strange_Dark_Child
EmilyIveh
PockeyKagamine
AyasakiLen
bookwormwriter1435
Ink_Kagamine
Wolfrock63
StrinkFamilyLetsPlay
MikuAngel11665753
DawningFlower
(DawningFlower it's time to repay the deed XD)
Sirhougetsu
fantasy1768
XxMalia02xX
THAT_Drunk_Chara

And I'm done here!
Kirstenonic out!~

*******************
Can you tell what the word above is? ^