(Q/A 2) Thoughts on Smash Bros Characters

Asked by: 

Asked by: 

...I don't know whether to include Brawl and Melee but I'll just use the Smash 4 roster.

Mario: Whenever I think Mario in Smash, I think of this one fight I had with a friend, where we did random custom and he got a Mario with the worst moves and I got a Sonic with my normal moveset

Then, next round I got a bad Mario lol

Luigi: Actually can be annoying if the opponent knows what they are doing. And he has a killer taunt (Literally)

Peach: Her butt slam move. Need I say more? And why is Mario trying to save her if she can handle Bowser herself?

Bowser: Actually a bit fun to play with. 

Unless the opponent is a fast character.

Yoshi: I quite like Yoshi and main him in Mario Cart. The egg roll move is good and eating someone right next to an edge sometimes means death for them. Oh, and it's cool how his shield is his egg! Did they remove the dragon-Yoshi  Final Smash for this game? I've forgotten. In Brawl it was really strong.

Rosalina & Luma: She can grab items from very far away. And that's all I can say.

Bowser Jr.: One of the first new additions to the list I tried. He's definitely strong and can suit a lot of people. 

Wario: ...hi? His stage, Warioware (Which was removed from Smash Wii U but is in 3DS and of course, Brawl) is fun to play in, but Wario himself is hard to control.

Donkey Kong: Strong. And interesting to get on random custom. Also, I quite like his Final Smash; it's like a rhythm game!

Diddy Kong: Peanut guns and banana peels. Need I say more? Anyway, during Subspace Emissionary in Brawl he was a big help as I was bad at using Fox. (And thus I let my sister use Fox.)

Mr Game & Watch: I was actually quite happy when he returned in this game. (When it came out.) I thought they would take him out, but I was wrong! A fun character to use, especially with his luck-based hammer move. Although, I would always get an 8 or 9 when missing. I always remember in All Star mode that he's the first you face, in both Brawl and 4.