(Random 10) Undertale: Chara's Reign (My AU)

Sans in UT:CR drawn by Cutielink on Google Keep ^

So this AU is where Frisk finally gets a true Pacifist run and swears to NEVER reset again. All is well for a year or so until a white flash engulfs the area signifying a reset. Sans and Frisk are puzzled, and then the world resets.

Sans lives his normal life until one day the first human falls into the Underground: CHARA. Chara murders Asriel and takes the throne, putting the Underground in chaos. Asgore tries to confront Chara, but fails. Here's where the story comes in:

"SANS!!! I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU!!!"

"*just grab the king and leave!!!"

"BUT-"

"*JUST GO!!!"

The shadowy figure picked up the king and ran, escaping the dim castle.

"*papyrus, please be safe..." The skeleton now known as Sans murmured, standing to face the new threat that opposed him.

"Hey smiley trashbag! Let's fight!" A dark voice called from the other side of the hall.

"*you will pay for all you have done chara! *stop!" Sans hollered, spawning many bones and Gaster Blasters out of thin air.

"Heh, make me!" Chara replied, taking her knife out of their pants pocket and aiming it, ready to fight.

Sans attempted to hit Chara, but not before shouting "*I HAVE A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU!"

Minutes pasta-d away (sorry not sorry) and the two were still fighting.
Sans had the upper hand this time as for some reason he was faster and stronger than normal.
Chara finally managed to hit Sans, but...
0.000000000000000001
That's all the damage she could manage to deal on Sans.

Chara was getting tired and Sans was not going to give up, so Chara decieded to use her move which she kept as a last resort.

Chara plunged the knife into Sans' chest which caused it to light up like a sky blue firework as the knife hooked onto a light blue heart, pulling it out.

Sans' body went limp as it slumped to the ground, but a skeleton stood in the way.
He was as transparent as a ghost, which made sense as it was the skeleton judge's soul.
He was colored in different shades of pale blue

"*w-what have you done to me?" Sans asked, looking down at his ghostly body.

"I thought it would lift your spirit!" Sans watched as Chara loomed closer to him.
Chara had a maniac like look on her face as she readied her knife.

"*nope!" Sans yelled before teleporting out of the room.

"I'll get you next time..." Chara murmured before absorbing the 6 human souls. On this day, she had become the new queen of the underground.

Annnnnd cliff hanger. I'll make a book about this, don't worry! Now to copy and paste this to that book...
😛

Oh hi I'm working here 2 you realise. In our au we miiiight add ourselves but as dragons not hooommmanns.

It was her idea to add us. And she has already drawn us!!! More information next chapter. See ya!!!