Chapter 1

Day 1

"So, are you excited?" Samm asks me on the walk to school.

"About what? Death?" I reply.

"Oh, ha ha," she says sarcastically, "about the first day of highschool, duh."

I playfully roll my eyes, "Not really. My life is a lot like Charlie's. Ya know, that boy from "The Perks Of Being A Wallflower?"

"I figured you'd be more like Patrick," Samm says.

"Because I'm gay?" I ask.

"Yeah," she replies, "hey, maybe Jordan will be like Patrick!"

"Maybe," I say with a shrug.

I smile as we continue to walk to school. I listen to her explanation on how Jordan could be like Patrick. He could be in the closet, keeping something important secret, have a half sister, or be called "nothing" all of the time. All of which I think are false.

When we finally arrive, I have to take in how big this school is. I didn't think it was this big when I toured it two weeks ago.

Samm pushes me forward. I try to fight her strength, but it overpowers me. I must be really nervous. Why do I think this? Because she can push me forward with ease.

"This won't be that bad," she tells me, "just be yourself. And, don't let yourself be alone with anyone else besides me. Or another girl."

"Okay," I reply, "have a good day."

"Have a good day," she replies and walks off. How is she so confident about this? Maybe because she's very beautiful, cisgender, has lots of self confidence, and could make a man go crazy. Very unlike me.

I try to shrug my negative thoughts off and go to my locker. While I'm putting my combination in, I see a familiar guy beside me. I look to my right and see Kyle David Hall. The second queerest person I know.

"Kyle?" I say.

"Jeydon Wale?" He replies. "Wait, you're that kid who had a video camera in like first grade, right?" He's trying to play dumb. I don't like it.

"Kyle David Hall, you know me better than that," I tell him.

"Of course I do. I know that you have the biggest crush ever on my best friend," he says casually.

"Shut up," I say shakily, feeling my face heat up. I turn away from him and out my locker combination in. In my locker, I see a note. I instinctively pick it up. It's a love note from last year; great.

"See 'ya," I tell Kyle after he closes his locker.

"See 'ya," he replies, "remember, you have 1,285 days of highschool left! Make them count!"

"I will," I say. What a nice reminder. I have to waste 1,285 days of my life here.

I might as well make this first day go well and make it to class on time...

(A/N: Don't worry, more Jeydan SweetWale stuff will happen later. I'm kind of thinking of making this like the movie, "The Perks Of Being A Wallflower" with Jeydon being Charlie, Jordan being Patrick, and Samm being Sam aka Patrick's/Jordan's half sister. Should I do it??)