Chapter 2 - Page 5

Day 2 » Morning

I wake up to the blaring of my alarm. With a sigh, I extend my arm and press the button to turn the clock off.

I push the covers off of me and sit up in bed. The room feels so cold... I don't want to leave my home! But, I have to.

I get out of bed and immediately feel colder. I shiver slightly as I get my clothes hanging up on the end of my bed. I laid them out last night just in case I woke up too late. -Or if I decided to "accidentally" set my alarm ten minutes later.

I put on denim skinny jeans and a dark purple "The Story So Far" band tee. I immediately feel warmth. Thank God, I was freezing! After my victory, I put on some black Converse/Chuck Taylor brand socks, along with black and white high top converse. (There's a red and black gradient strip along the side of them!)
(A/N: I shamelessly described my usual footwear.)

I hastily make my bed before going to the bathroom. I don't see why I should make my bed. I'll just mess it up again tonight!

When I'm in the bathroom, I quickly brush my teeth. Then, I brush and style my hair. I hope I can get it cut shorter soon. It's a little annoying to take care of. Once I finish, I'm off to the kitchen.

Once I'm in the kitchen, I grab a soft-ish apple -to throw at the vicious dog in the neighborhood - and my backpack. "Bye!" I yell, hoping for my parents to reply, "I love you!" "Bye! Love you, too! Have a good day!" Mom replies.

I smile and sling my backpack over my shoulder. I then open the door, walk out, and close it behind me. I begin walking to the place where I will meet Samm so we can walk to school together. Thankfully, the dog doesn't try to attack me on the way there. -But, if he were to attack me, I wouldn't throw the apple directly at it. Just toss is on the ground like it's a weird tennis ball.

I see Samm and wave. "Hey!" She says. "Hello," I reply. "How was your night?" She asks. "Good," I reply, "you?" "It was cool. Although, my boyfriend, Jeremy, dumped me last night. How were you and Jordan?" She asks in a suggestive tone.

"We were fine," I reply, "we talked about our project and positive stuff." "Nothing more?" She asks. "Nothing more," I assure her. "That's what I expected. Just making sure!" She chirps.

I playfully roll my eyes and we begin taking the twenty minute walk to school. We make small talk as we walk. Mainly about Kohnnie and teachers we ship together. Yes, we're weird. In my defense, Stimmons Away!

When we finally arrive at school, I see Jordan walking in. He sees Samm and I and waves. We wave back. "Well, this is where our lonely road ends," Samm says, "see 'ya this afternoon." "See 'ya," I reply.

I jog to catch up with Jordan. "Hey!" I say. "Hey!" He replies, "ready for shop class?" "I guess," I reply. "I'll be a little late. I need to talk to Mrs. Vinson this morning," he tells me. "Okay, I'll tell Mr. Stanley. Good luck!" I tell him. "Thanks! I'll probably need it," he replies.

He does need it. Mrs. Vinson is the guidance counselor...

(A/N: A guidance counselor is pretty much an in school. I talk to the one at my school once a month. I hope this is good so far! Don't worry, more Jeydan SweetWale action is coming up #soon. Bye!)