Chapter 1: Dawne Reyes

"Laxus-chan!!!" Dawne yells as her best friend since forever ago gets back.

"Hey Dawne, I'm back." Laxus says slightly amused, as Dawne charges hugging him.

"Why do you hang out with that jerk?"

"He's not a jerk, he's gonna be my husband someday." Dawne yells at Gray who stares at her taken aback. Laxus blushes and laughs embarrassed.

"Well at least she's honest." Erza says chuckling.

"When are you gonna take me on a mission with you?!!" Dawne asks and Laxus shakes his head.

"Not till you get stronger."

"I can summon wolves now!" She says and Laxus pats her head.

"Gramps are there any new missions I should know about?"

"Yeah here, and take her with you." The master says nodding towards Dawne.

"What why?"

"Let her show you how strong she is."

"But, but, but." Laxus sputters.

"No buts, just take her she's a lot stronger than before."

"Oh yeah! You weren't here when I made the contract with a bear. I can't call him very often, but he was so amused by me that he comes every once in awhile." Dawne says trying to impress Laxus and he actually is impressed.

"Alright pipsqueak you can come." Dawne grins.

That was the first mission they ever did together, and now she has a contract with most of the more powerful animals, including dragons, tigers, wolves, lions, and more. However, right now, Laxus is going through his rebellious phase.

"Laxus come help us!" Dawne yells at him through the magic ball.

"Only if this new girl wants to become mine." Laxus says chuckling evilly. Dawne starts crying and Mira punches the ball making his face disappear.

"I can't believe I was in love with that bastard!" Dawne yells angrily.

"You still are let's be honest." Cana says and Dawne cries frustrated. She goes out just in time to see Erza get blown away. She runs and catches her looking angry.

"What's going on?" She asks Natsu and a blond chick that she hasn't seen yet. She just got back from a mission to come into the chaos of Phantom Lord's attack on Fairy Tail.

"Phantom Lord's attacking us." Nastu says simply while Lucy fangirls over Dawne's appearance.

"You're the Beast Summoner."

"As much as I like fans we need to deal with the problem currently." Dawne says pulling out her summoning card. "King and Queen of the wolves heed my call. Come to me in my time of need."

"You called both of us, what's up?" The wolf queen growls.

"We need to defend the guild." Dawne growls back in their language.

"Omigosh omigosh omigosh!!" Lucy says and Dawne just shakes her head amused. Dawne runs up the arm of the statue going to fight the master of Phantom Lord, Master Jose.

"You attacked our guild again. Why?" Dawne asks.

Dawne POV:

"Ha I shoulda known, You know I would never betray or leave Fairy Tail. You've tried this before. Even killed my brotha. I won't hurt anybody anymore, besides you."

"What about your precious Laxus?"

"Don't touch him."

"But we both know he won't come to help your guild. Why not take him out?"

"Because he's my asshole to take care of. Not yours."

"Well shall I get started then?" He asks simply attacking me. The wolves defend me as I summon Raph, the tiger I created a contract with. I pull a knife out of my pocket infusing it with light magic, which counteracts Jose's Shadow Magic. My friends cut through the arms as I go straight for Jose. He manages to dodge my attack, and unleashes another Shadow attack. I cut through it with my knife, and I manage to hold my own that is until,

"Dawne, watch out." Raph roars as Aria, Phantom Lord's wind mage tries to hit me with the same spell that he managed to screw master over with. Astral, the wolf queen manages to shove me out of the way, but she gets hit.

"ASTRAL!" Akira and I growl. I rush over to her and see that she's still breathing.

"JOSE!" I hear the master yell angrily as he sees Astral in her state. "Dawne go find Porlyuscia, you know where she is, I don't need my children to see this."

"Kick his ass, old man." I say as I silently ask Raph if he would carry her, and he nods. I put Astral on his shoulders and run out of the Phantom Lord guild. Why would Astral do that, I can't believe any of my contracts and I have gotten that close. For them to risk their lives for me, I would in a heartbeat, but I'm not sure they would do the same for me. I run to the old hag's cottage.

"Miss Porlyuscia, please, please, please save her." I say crying.

"You're lucky I just made a brew for Makarov you brat." She says glaring at me.

"I don't care about your stupid vendetta against us humans, but Astral just saved my life, and I'd like to help her." I say and she looks at me taken aback. She starts to heal Astral.

"Don't worry she's a strong one, I should know." Akira growls and I chuckle.

"I can't help but worry." I growl back at him and Raph nudges my hand once again telling me he's leaving. I nod and give him a silent thank you. I lay my head on Akira's side quietly watching over Astral as Porlyuschia helps her.

"Girl, you'll end up like her if you keep both of them around all night."

"I owe it to them both, besides I have a little more magic left now that Raph left."

"She's right." Akira growls next to me.

"I don't care, I owe this much to you two." I growl back.

"You're lucky she didn't get hit as bad as Makarov, this will take a night and half a day. His took weeks." I fall asleep on Akira.

The Beast Summoner (fairy tail)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें