Chapter 12: War

"At this point I have decided to retire so I would like to show you the next guild master Gildarts Clive." Makarov says and Mira's standing there waving. At this point I'm on the ground roaring with laughter.

"Where is Gildarts!?" Gramps yells and Mira says "He left a letter."

"Sorry to say I'm not fit to be a guild master. However taking this opportunity I would like to say three things. First acknowledge Laxus as a guild member, two make Dawne an s-class I heard she completed a ten-year and third I'd like to nominate Makarov Dreyar as the sixth guild master." I run over to Laxus hugging him excitedly.

"Welcome back to the guild."

"Welcome to the S-class crew." He replies and I laugh smiling. "I will do my best to protect the guild gigi." He says to gramps and gramps nods.

"My last job. Ha, I'm never gonna retire." Master says and I laugh along with the guild.

"Alright y'all know what this means. Let's have a party!!" I yell. Everybody laughs and I grin as we  all hold up a beer or in Wendy and Romeo's case a soda. I grin chilling next to Laxus and then half of my contracts show up to join in on the party.  Well other than Akira and Shutaru which both growl at Laxus.

"Woah is that Shutaru!?"

"Yeah he grew up well. Oh by the way they're threatening your life." Laxus gets up bowing.

"I apologize for what I did to her, please let me have one more chance." He says.

Laxus POV:

"Please let me have one more chance." I say bowing to Shutaru and Akira. Shutaru growls threateningly one more time before nuzzling me. Akira nods at me and says something to Dawne.

"You have permission to date me apparently?" She says chuckling.

"That's perfect." I say smiling. I kiss her forehead and she blushes. I hug her smiling.

"They're finally together." Mirajane says and I smile. Damn right I'm gonna be the man she marries one day. Suddenly another wolf appears all beat up. Dawne starts growling in their language asking him what happened. He whimpers back.

"Fuck." She says.

"What's wrong?"

"There's an actual war going on. Contact me if something happens." She says disappearing into the gate with the wolf. I grab the communication lacrima immediately.

"Oro? What's up Laxus?" She asks surprised.

"Stupiddd bring me with you." I say and she ohhss. She growls in the wolves language. "I'll teach the language later." She says as one of the wolves appear.

"Go with her, her name is Arson she is my sister." Dawne says and we enter the portal. Arson motions for me to get on her back. I swing on and she runs faster. We get back to what seems to be a camp.

"Wait here." Arson says to me in my language.

"You can speak my language!?"

"Haha yeah barely. My brothers are better at it. Tundra a black wolf with scars all over will come for you in a minute to show you to Dawne. And I'm warning your ass, you hurt her one more time you'll invite the entirety of the wolves race upon yourself." She says menacingly.

"Stop threatening him. He already knows Arson." Tundra says to her again in my language.

"What he said." I say and she glares. I follow Tundra and see Dawne planning strategy out with Akira and Astral.

"Who's attacking?" I ask.

"The fucking pandas, and all apes or monkeys and other clans not wishing to make a contract. Are you fucking kidding me this is ridiculous. I get not wanting to make a contract but attacking my comrades." She growls angrily. She motions for me to follow her. "I'm going to summon all my contracts. Please explain the situation if I pass out they will understand you because like they taught me their many languages, I taught them ours. For situations just like this."

"Seriously? Dawne you might kill yourself. Don't do it." I say hugging her.

"Laxus I have too they've helped the guild for a long 7 years it's my turn to help them."

"Please don't die on me."

"Um I love you too much to do that. I just got you back, I'm not letting you lose me." She says kissing me on the lips. I immediately take control running my fingers through her hair as she wraps her arms around my neck. We stay like that for a few more minutes. After we pull away, her wings flip out looking much like Mirajane's. She roars loudly then calls all the contracts that couldn't hear the roar. She flies back down leaning on me.