Chapter 6: Returning

"Ni-Chan come play with us."

"Not right now Kichiro." I say "Go get Shutaru to play."

"Ughhhh you're so boring you never want to play!!"

"I'm more of an adult than a youngling love, besides I'm exploring everything I got from the ceremony." I say patting his head. He growls annoyed and I chuckle.

"You deal with them so well."

"Years of dealing with Natsu and Gray."

"Ah yes those two." Akira says remembering irritating memories of the two. They pulled on his ears one too many times. I chuckle leaning back thinking about Fairy Tail. I wonder if anything's happened since I've been gone.

"Hello, helllooooo is this thing working?" I hear from a crystal ball. Ah that thing Cana made me take with me.

"What's wrong Natsu?" I ask quickly throwing stuff off of it.

"Laxus decided to have a Fairy Tail battle."

"Fuck I knew he was gonna lose it. Akira I have to go back!"

"I know." He says as I pace quickly thinking about which contract would be the closest to the guild.

"Simon would be! Or Rutger!" I say and Astral nods. I go outside and herd the little ones for a minute to say goodbye. "I'll see you guys later!" I say and they tackle me.

"You better come back." They say together and I nod. I summon Simon and he appears.

"Well I'm not in Magnolia anymore."

"Simon let's go. Tell Tundra and Ryce that I might call on them." I say and Astral nods. Simon closes his gate and we appear in Magnolia. "Thanks Simon here let me get Rutger for you." I say and I summon Rutger who keeps his gate open on his own. I run towards the guild.

"That was fast Dawne." Makarov says.

"Of course. Laxus going crazy, you know I'm basically his keeper."

"No you're not! He's a strong wizard, he doesn't need someone watching over him." Natsu says looking at me like I'm crazy. I pull Makarov off to the side.

"Does he still think Laxus is our nakama?"

"Apparently he does." Makarov says and I scratch my head violently.

"I'm going to face him." I say walking out of the guild. I go to the top of the building and call Ra.

"Ra I need you to look for Laxus, he's a big ass blond man."

"I think I have heard of him. Even in my country he's well known. You look different, I like it." Ra says and I smile.

"Thank you." I say and she flies off. She comes back after a few minutes and says "He's in a church looking building."

"Ah I know what you're talking about." I say and she allows herself to leave. I sit on the roof for another few minutes before I get up. I take a deep breath and run, jumping building to building. I land on the roof where Laxus is. I drop down into the building quiet as hell.

"Laxus we should stop this. The spell on the girls is starting to wear off." I hear Freed say and I sigh relieved. Then Laxus goes off on Freed, saying something about his loyalty to him. I pull out the blade I got from Astral. It's a blue blade and it makes her feel like I'm safer. Ryan appears next to me. She's a good companion for spying. Mystogan comes in and starts to fight Laxus that is until Erza comes in and Laxus gets close to revealing his identity. That's when I decide to drop down.

"You know what I've decided Laxus, you really need an ego check. You're fuckin' losin' it Laxus." I say pointing my blade at him.

"Why are you here?"

"Because Natsu and the Masta' called me cuz they was worried. Well more Masta' was worried." Fuck there goes my accent when I get stressed. That needs to stop.

"You still can't talk properly, what makes you think you can defeat me?" He asks looking down on me.

"Because I'm much stronger than you now." I say summoning Raph.

"Been awhile." He growls.

"Sorry I've been preoccupied."

"Yeah with your family. Don't worry." Raph replies slightly annoyed.

"Who ya annoyed with, him or me?"

"Him."

"I feel that." I say as we go at him. I come at him from the left and Raph the right. Laxus manages to block me and barely dodge Raph. I go for an elbow as Natsu comes in.

"2 minutes until Thunder Palace activates. Where's the old man?"

"Hard to stick to your convictions ain't it?" I ask.

"Natsu I'll leave this to you and Dawne."

"I'm coming with ya Erza."

"Okay let's go."

"Good luck Natsu." I say as Erza and I rush out.

"Go to the other side and I'll stay here." Erza says and I nod. I go to the other side of town and send a universal message to my contracts.

"Everyone my town is under attack, and we have to destroy Thunder Palace, however there is body link magic so whatever damage you do to the orbs it's done to you tenfold. I understand if you don't want to come. But I beg you to come." I wait ten minutes as gates start opening. Kuma, my bear companion steps out along with Ryce, Nera, Akira, Astral, Tundra, Raph, Ryan, Simon, Caroline, Treant the tree frog, Reyne the Snow Leopard king and a couple more come. I smile and say "I'm sorry guys this is gonna hurt like a bitch." They all nod simply and we all manage to hit one of those balls each as the rest of the guild gets the ones Erza and I couldn't. I collapse exhausted from use of magic and then feel the pain. I scream loudly and hug Astral as she cries out in pain too. I thank everyone that showed up as they leave one by one. I manage to stay awake through all of the pain unfortunately, and start to notice ringing in my ears.