Chapter 15: Hidden

I look around as a million dummies of the other contestants appear. "What the fuck!?" I say loudly.

"Found you!" I hear Nalpudding's voice behind me. Fuck. I flip my wings out dodging his attack. Gray and Lyon both appear on the scene and Nalpudding only attacks Gray and I. I kick him in the head knocking him out while Rufus attacks everybody. I dodge it and I go at him flying quick. I kick him off the top of the building as hard as I possibly can. I roar loudly taking Rufus out of the air. I grin laughing.

"Sorry I'm taking you down next Gray."

"Woah, this is new Dawne Reyes of Fairy Tail is beating down multiple contestants easily. She even took Rufus of Sabertooth down without taking out any copies!!!!"

Laxus POV:

Holy shit, my girl's a total badass.

"Bro what happened to her in that 7 years?" Natsu asks amazed.

"Man she's amazing." I say and she wins 2nd place to Sabertooth.

"I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT. FAIRY TAIL IS BACK." She yells grinning flying down next to me.

"Boooo." The crowd yells. She laughs looking crazed.

"Babe what the fuck happened?"

"Ummm taking the ten year quest, might've fucked up my brain a little bit." She explains shrugging. 

"Which one was it!?" I ask.

"Psychic sorcerer who was immortal. And as such he got into my brain a little bit. You can imagine how crazy he was after living too long." She explains embarrassed.

"Well alright then." I say and she sighs.

"I'm sorry." She says sighing.

"What're you sorry for? You're fine babe." I say hugging her. She blushes. We all go to our areas and the duel for the day is announced.

Dawne POV:

"Today's duel is Lucy Heartfilia of Fairy Tail and Flare of Raventail!!!" The announcer yells. The battle starts and my instincts kick in. I appear behind Raven Tail to make sure they don't do anything dirty to Lucy. My wings glow as I watch them. They look behind them too see nothing there. I'm so OP. Camouflage mode is amazing. No one can see me when I'm like this. Flare starts beating the shit out of Lucy. What the hell? After that Natsu yells "Lucy nows your chance." Grabbing part of Flare's hair and ripping the shit out of it. I smirk. Then Lucy summons half a dozen spirits leading to Gemini.

"Don't even think about it motherfucker." I say as Obra tries to cancel out her badass spell.

"No one will notice Obra why aren't you using the spell!?" The weird masked mage asks Obra. Obra gulps. Lucy wins the battle and I disappear into the shadows again returning to our stall.

"Where'd ya go?" Gajeel asks and I shrug.

"Not over there to stop cheating." I reply.

"Oh." He replies. I chuckle as the next duel starts. We watch until a duel involving us is called.

"Lamia Scale Jura vs.
Dawne Reyes of Fairy Tail team B!!"

"Oh gods." I say. Laxus laughs pushing me towards the arena.

"I hope we have a good battle Jura." I say.

"I do as well." He replies. He attacks immediately and I dodge it before summoning Franky the bull. He charges Jura who barely dodges. He then turns around charging Jura again. He actually hits Jura this time before I close his gate. Next I call out Kuma and Raph. They charge at Jura as I fly behind him. Jura puts up walls around himself. I fly over the walls and we start fighting one on one. That is until he lands a good hit.

"That was fun! Please catch me. I used a lot of magic." I say before fainting. As I start to wake up I see everybody crowded around me. Including Jura. Stars appear in my eyes.

"JURA LETS HAVE ANOTHER MATCH SOMETIME. You're so fucking cool." I say excitedly.

"O-okay." Jura says as everyone looks at me stunned.

"Um are you okay?" Gray asks me and I grin.

"Fucking awesome. Sorry I scared y'all." I respond and they don't know how to respond. Porlyuscia shoos everyone out except Laxus.

"Jeez don't scare me like that." He says making me blush.

"You llllllliikee each other." Happy says rolling his tongue.

"Um, that's been established, like a long ass time ago. Now shoo let me and Laxus have our moment." I say shooing him. Laxus laughs and I blush.

"Seriously though don't scare me like that babe." Laxus says kissing my forehead. I blush again.

"I won't." I reply and he looks away blushing.

"Okay you two get out now. I have other patients to tend too." Porlyuscia says. Somehow we end up flying out the door and collapsing on the floor. We both end up laughing. That night Cana and I sit together at the party.

"Wanna have a drinking contest Cana?"

"Heh we bet on Dawne." Wakaba and Macao say at the same time.

"Wait what?" Cana asks annoyed.

"Heh sorry Cana." I say twirling a vodka bottle in my hands. "I became an alcoholic over the past seven years. It's fun."

"She's part of the reason we were in so much debt." Macao says.

"Shhhh Mac don't tell her. She'll get scared." I say smirking.

"Fine lets do it." Cana says and a few people gather around as we both chug it down. Cana ends up flipping over. Then Bacchus comes over.

"What up Bacchus?" I ask my cheeks not even flushed yet.

"Drinking contest?" He asks.

"Ah what the hell!" I say slapping the table.

"Uh maybe you should stop." Macao says with Wakaba nodding along.

"Nah I still haven't won a drinking contest against him." I say grinning.

"Alright." Wakaba says backing off. Me and Bacchus start drinking until I finally pass out. Fuck. He's gonna take my bra in front of Laxus.

"Reward time." Bacchus says and before I completely pass out I see Laxus grabbing Bacchus arm.