Chapter 17: last chapter

I wake up in Laxus arms.

"Ow I don't think imma be able to walk today. Jesus Laxus." I mumble hoping he's not awake. He starts to move.

"G'morning." He says and I smile.

"Good morning." I reply back. "Shit what time is it!?"

"Oh fuck, we're late." He says.

"Fuckkkk. Master's gonna kill us." I say shooting out of bed getting new clothes on.

"Goddamnit." Laxus grunts as he gets his stuff on. I give him a peck on the cheek, and he notices I'm walking weirdly.

"Heh." Is all he does to react to the fact that I can't walk straight.

"Please help." I say and he picks me up bridal style until the arena. He puts me down and I try to walk as normally as possible.

"Heh I did that." He says laughing. I blush and we go to our area.

"Gehee how was it Dawne?" Gajeel asks me with a perverted grin.

"Stahppp. I don't wanna talk about it." Gajeel just gives Laxus a thumbs up. I call Arson out.

"How's the trials over there going?" I ask her.

"Well both Shutaru and Kichiro passed all of them, but only through teamwork. Now no one knows which one to put into power."

"Okay I'm gonna go in the back area for a bit tell me if anyone from Fairy Tail's up." I say, going to the back area. I summon Tundra, Astral, Akira, Ryce, and Brave.

"So we're having issues?" I ask.

"Unfortunately yes, they're both equal."

"Honestly I don't see why you don't just appoint them both? It may not be traditional but they could rule together."

"Then there would be factions in the clan as to who's better." Ryce explains.

"Of course that makes sense."

"We and the tribal elders are at a loss because they refuse to fight each other." Akira says.

"Hey Wendy's fighting." Cana says.

"To be continued?" I ask them and they nod closing the gates. I go back to watch the Wendy Cheria fight. Wendy and Cheria both put their lives on the line for their guilds. It ends up being a tie and I smile.

"GOOD MATCH WENDY." I yell loudly scaring everybody.

"Ah THANK YOU DAWNE-KUN!" She yells back and I give her a thumbs up.

"That's my girl." Laxus says putting his hand on my head. I smile blushing.

"You two seem so much more relaxed." Mira says as her name's called.

"And for our next battle it's Mirajane vs. Jenny." The announcer yells.

"Mm I'm not really into fighting so let's do a pinup battle!" Jenny says and Mira goes along with it. What the hell?

"I never thought you'd agree." Jenny says.

"It'd be nice to end this peacefully." They start doing poses and stuff. Then Mermaid Heel drops in.

"We're not about to let these girls take all the credit." And then more guilds jump in. Then Mavis forces all of the girls from Fairy Tail to participate.

"Sorry Laxus." I say flipping my wings out and jumping down to the stadium. I can see him glaring at me and I shrug.

"The next theme is cat ears."

"Bondage."

"Wedding theme please grab a partner." Laxus comes down next to me in a suit. I have a black wedding dress on. I'm blushing so much.

"Well now we know what we'll look like on our wedding day." Laxus says causing me to get weak in the knees.

"Damn it Laxus." I say and he genuinely smiles.

"Actually might as well take this opportunity." He gets down on one knee

"What's this it looks like Laxus Dreyar is going to propose to Dawne Reyes."

"Will you marry me?" He asks showing me a ring. The words get caught in my throat as I start crying tears of joy.

"I, yes Laxus." I say and he gets up putting the ring on my finger. He smirks kissing me very passionately.

"Let me show you all how it's done

"Let me show you all how it's done."

"Shit."

"Fuck. Off the field we go." I say. Pulling Laxus with me. We retreat right as Obaba lands. "Fucking gross."

"I'm so happy!!" I say smiling looking at my ring.