Chapter 16: Laxus Beats Raven Tail

"What happened last night?" I say getting up.

"You challenged Bacchus to another drinking contest." Macao explains.

"Ugh. Of course my dumbass did when I was already slightly tipsy."

"Only slightly tipsy after me!?" Cana exclaims I chuckle a little.

"Yeah sorry girl don't mean to hurt your pride." I say rubbing my head. Owww hangover pain.

"Jesus Christ Dawne." Laxus says coming in the room.

"Uh oh." I say and everyone else scrams as I try to sneak out the window.

"Oh no not you little one." Laxus says grabbing my collar.

"Fuckkkk." I say as I get swung around to face him.

"Why do you keep acting crazy?"

"Well I haven't had anyone who kept me accountable for 7 years besides Akira and Astral and you know that they've got their own things to deal with. Like if Shutaru or Kichiro is becoming clan leader and war still on their goddamn doorstep. I'm sorry I've been a little crazy."

"It's okay, are we still good?"

"Yes." I say nodding.

"Okay, seriously though please stop being so crazy babe." He says kissing me. I blush and nod.

"We um should probably get going to the games."

"In a minute." Laxus says putting his head on my shoulder. I keep blushing and he finally snaps out of it after leaving another hickey on my neck.

"Okay today we found out that Laxus is facing off with Alexei from Raven Tail." G-Chan says.

"Of course he is. I'll be behind the Raventail team." I say before connecting with Warren.

"Let us know if they do anything to tip you off." G-Chan says.

"Yes sir." I say sarcastically saluting. I'm just playing. I stand behind Raventail. The battle starts and I immediately move from my spot to see the battle. I hover right next to Obra and as I'm in camouflage mode he doesn't notice me.

'I see something weird next to Obra' I hear Bisca say.

'That's just me' I send back 'I'm telling you that's not Laxus he wouldn't get beat like that'

'It does seem odd' Alzack says.

Laxus POV:

"Where is Lumen Histoire?"

"What the fuck is that?" I ask simply.

"Makarov would die before giving the secret up. But you're different." Ivan says to me.

"Even if I knew what you were talking about I wouldn't tell you old man. I can take your ass out right now. I couldn't give a damn about your illusion."

"Hah too bad you can't take all of Raventail's best out by yourself." Ivan says. I hear a female laughing behind him. And that bastard Nalpudding.

"Alright all of you come at me." I say. I punch Nalpudding in the face. "That's for Gray." Then I punch Obra and his creepy creature "That's for what you tried to do to Lucy."

"That's also for Lucy you bitch." I yell at Flare.

"And you I just don't understand." I say kicking the snake looking guy. Then Ivan and I face off. I basically punch his lights out. The illusion disappears and I see my girl flying down to me.

"I knew that wasn't actually you." She says excitedly.

"Ha of course not you really thought I was getting my ass kicked?"

"No dummy." She says kissing me.

"That's my girl." I say kissing back. The announcer stays there stunned.

"And apparently Dawne and Laxus of Fairy Tail are in love-mabo." Yajima says. I raise my fist up while still kissing Dawne. The crowd cheers and she blushes. I chuckle. She playfully punches me.

"And apparently we announced to all of Fiore that we're dating." She says scratching the back of her head.

"That's all you." I say and she just smirks. We hold each other's hands.

Dawne POV:

When he put his hand up in the air while kissing me I freaked out. And then Yajima "Well it looks like Laxus and Dawne of Fairy Tail are in love."

"Apparently we announced to all of Fiore that we're dating." I say and he smirks chuckling.

"That's all you." He says and we walk off the field holding hands. Me blushing like crazy and him smirking like the most confident man in the world.

"Jesus get a room why don't you!?" Gajeel says.

"Why don't you and Levy get a room too." I say and Laxus kisses me again. Geez Louise guy's got me around his finger. Hardcore wrapped around his finger. Gods I can't help myself.

"Okay let's go." I say pulling him with me.

"Wait where are you going!?" Cana asks. I give her a look like 'help a girl out'. "Ohhh. Okay have fun!" She says.

"Babe!?" Laxus asks and I look at him my face flushed and needy. He looks at me and smirks.

"Okay cmon." He says taking the lead. We get to his room. He throws me down on the bed. I'm blushing really hard.

"I'm guessing neither of us can wait any longer." He says huskily in my ear, before biting my neck giving me another hickey.

"Mmm." I moan loudly, he smirks down looking at me.

"Put your hands on the headboard, don't move them."

"Yes sir." I say nodding immediately putting my hands where he told me.

"Good girl." He says kissing me. I blush. He tears through my shirt and bra. I gasp, at the sudden coolness on my breasts. My nipples become hard. He bites one of my nipples and I moan loudly my hands leaving the headboard to run through his hair. Laxus doesn't say anything at first and then pulls my pants down.

"Where do your hands go?" He asks touching me through my underwear. I immediately put them back.

"Sorry Laxus." I say apologizing. I rub my legs together begging for friction.

"One word: Beg." He orders me.

"Please Laxus I really need you right now." I beg.

"Your wish is my command love." He says pulling down my underwear and pulling down his pants. He smirks pushing into me. I moan loudly my back arching my hands wanting to move up to his head.

"C-c-can I move my hands please Laxus. I really need to move them."

"Yes."

"Ugh it hurts a bit." I say and Laxus literally chuckles at me. I smack his head.

"I'll let you adjust once it starts to feel good tell me."

"Go ahead it'll be easier for me to adjust." I say and he starts moving. He steadily gets faster and I can't help an orgasm build up. I get tight in my stomach.

"Laxus." I say moaning.

"I'm close too." He says. We end up coming at the same time. I fall asleep in his arms. I can't believe we finally did it.

Authors note:

Please go easy on me for the lemon. It's the first one I've ever published.