House Of The Rising Son

Outfit for chapter

1867Alice and her twin brother Stefan watched a three year old Luna running to get away from her uncle Damon who was chasing her

1867
Alice and her twin brother Stefan watched a three year old Luna running to get away from her uncle Damon who was chasing her. "Mama help!" Alice giggled at her daughter as she ran to her and hugged her leg. "Mama come play!" Alice looked at her twin then back to her daughter.

"Alright I'll play darling."

2013 Luna's P

2013 Luna's P.O.V
Me and Hayley both see a car pull up and head downstairs. Hayley grabs a fire poker while I hid behind a wall getting myself ready to kill the person. The door opens to reveal a blonde girl in a very short black dress. "Who the hell are you?" Hayley walked down with the fire poker.

"You must be the maid. My bags are in the car. Get them, will you?" I haven't even met her and she already sounds like a total bitch.

"Hello. Not the maid." Exactly Klaus is.

"Right. You're that werewolf girl my brother Klaus knocked up. I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural miracle baby bump. Guess you're not showing yet. It's Hayley isn't it?" I decided it was my time to shine.

"You have your brothers manners." I told her coming down the stairs in shorts, a black long sleeved shirt and a jean vest.

"And his temper too, so watch it. You must be my dear niece Luna. God you look so much like your mother." Yeah I know I get that a lot more than you would think.

"Yeah whatever. If your looking for Elijah he's long gone." I stand next to Hayley taking the fire poker.

"What do you mean long gone?" I have a feeling I'm not gonna get along with her.

"Well, one minute he was here making epic promises about protecting us in this predicament that a bottle of scotch and some bad decisions got Hayley into, he was all poetic about how me and Hayley are family, and then Klaus told us he bailed. Guess that's what we get for trusting a Mikaelson."

"Elijah is not just any vampire,and he doesn't break promises." I rolled my eyes.

"Are you that dumb, or just naturally blonde?" I told her and she glared at me.