Tangled Up In Blue

Outfit for chapter

1872Alice watched as her daughter set up her tea set at her little table

1872
Alice watched as her daughter set up her tea set at her little table. "Mama are you coming to join my tea party?" She smiled down at her daughter who had a very active imagination.

"Of course my love." The dirty blonde haired little girl looked up.

"Mama when is Papa going to come home?" Alice looked down at her daughter and kneeled down to her level.

"Sweetheart I told you Papa is with the angels. He's always watching over us. Jefferson is always watching over us."

2013 Luna's P

2013 Luna's P.O.V
I took out my ear buds to hearing my aunt and father. "You know how I love to set things on fire." I rolled my eyes and got dressed for the day. I threw on a two piece floral dress.

"Was I suppost to leave them in the front yard to rot? Besides, they were my responsibility. They attacked my daughter and the helpless, pregnant girl carrying my other child." I rolled my eyes and walked into the room.

"Oh, I am so moved by your newfounded sense of fatherly duty towards the werewolf carrying your hybrid bun in her oven along with your hybrid daughter with agner issues." I cleared my throat.

"The hybrid daughter with anger issues would like to know what the plan is, and hi daddy." Klaus pulled me into a hug and kissed my head. Hayley walked in a minute later with a book.

"The werewolf would like to know what the plan is." I smirked at her comment.

"Well, that depends what plan you mean luv, my plan for global domination or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world." Rebekah smirked and then threw a paintbrush at my dad but I caught it before it could hit him. My dad smiled down at me and finally took notice of my outfit.

"What the bloody hell are you wearing?" I rolled my eyes putting the paintbrush down.

"Clothes and she means the plan to rescue Elijah, you know my uncle, the one who is now in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back!" So I found out what happened to Elijah. These guys were suppost to be invincible but a steak knife can take them out.