Reigning Pain In New Orleans

Outfit for chapter

Luna's P.O.V

I sat at a table full of several vampires that once were loyal to Marcel but were now 'loyal' to my father all because of a battle that Marcel and my aunt started to put down my dad. No wonder he was so damn moody yesterday. "Dear brethren, we are gathered here today to celebrate our beloved city. Where the vampires rule, the witches cower in fear.." Marcel finished my fathers speech.

"And where the party never ends! To New Orleans."

"Now I know you are all concerned with the change in leadership but there is no need to be. I promise to keep this city strong and proud for us through and through." One of the vampires with an afro spoke up.

"What about those two? The wolf and the girl who is god knows what?" I glare at the vampire and grip my glass of water tightly.

"If you had let me finished Diego, the wolf is carrying my child and no harm shall come to her while she is here. As for the teenager this is my daughter Luna who happens to be a tribrid which is a mix of the 3 supernatural beings in the city."

"Okay before you all get worked up over my dads dramatics I'm not a threat. Yes I do dabble in magic, I can turn into a wolf at will, and I don't age but that doesn't mean I'm a threat. So you all better keep your opinions to yourself because I may seem cute and harmless on the outside but I can take you down in an instant if I wanted to." Hayley smirks into her orange juice after my speech and the rest of the vampires don't speak.

"Luna play nice. These are your new protecters. I can't have you or your sibling dying especially you or I'll have two Salvatore's coming after me."

"Father of the year." I snort at Hayley's comment.

"Now since you all seemed worried that I will betray you and create hybrids with my children's blood I think it would be great to have a wolf hunt." My eyes widen in shock. Does this dumbass realize that those wolves are not just Hayley's family but mine too?

"Dad no!" He ignores me and holds up his glass.

"So drink and be on your merry way." I slam my hands down on the table and then I proceeded to flip it in my rage.

"Luna!" I flash my wolf eyes at my father and show my fangs and I vamped to my room. I was somewhat a fan of my new room since it was more spacious than the one at the plantation and I got a balcony over looking the quarter which was an added plus.

 I was somewhat a fan of my new room since it was more spacious than the one at the plantation and I got a balcony over looking the quarter which was an added plus

As I sat and watched a few episodes of The Office, Hayley came into my room. "Elijah and Rebekah showed up and they are going to go and stop the wolf hunt." She plops down next to me on the bed.

"Well that's good to hear. You do know why there doing it right?" She raised an eyebrow. "Because there mine and yours family?" I mentally faced palmed.

"Well that's part of it but it's mostly because my uncle has the hots for you."

"I don't know if that's true." Her cheeks grew red as she spoke.

"Bullshit Hayley. He does almost everything for you and hell you stayed by his side when he was in the Bayou." She goes to continue but I hear a familiar voice enter the compound. I rushed out of my room and leaned over the railing to see Davina in the courtyard. She looks around a little bit before she finally looks up to see me.

"Luna! What are you doing here?" I walk downstairs to see my father and Marcel are also with her and I knew in that moment I was screwed.

"I live here." I couldn't lie to her anymore.

"Luna sweetheart, how do you two know each other?" My father gave me a look.

"Where do you think I was all of yesterday. I ran to the church and she was there when I needed someone to talk to because my dad was being a dick."

"Wait dad?" I couldn't bring myself to look at her.

"My name is Luna Mikaelson. I'm the original tribrid and I'm the daughter to one of the worlds biggest asshole." Davina seemed hurt that I didn't tell her.

"Why didn't you tell me Luna?" I started to get a little worked up.

"Because I knew you would look at me differently the minute I told you my last name because everyone does it."

"I wouldn't have judged you Luna, yes I can't stand your dad and your uncle played me saying he was going to give me spells to help me but he only used me to unlink a pregnant woman."

"I was linked too Davina. Both me and my sibling would have died if it wasn't for you. I'm sorry but I can't do this right now." I try to go back upstairs but she gets in my way.

"Wait I'm not done talking with you."

"I'm sorry but I'm done talking with you Davina. This is too much for me to handle." I could feel myself getting more and more worked up.

"Then you should have been straight up with me." I could tell my dad saw me getting worked up and vamped over to me.

"Come on sweetheart let's get you upstairs." He holds me close to him as he brings me to my room. "Alright sweetheart let it out." I started to cry into his chest once my door was shut though it wouldn't do much since I now live with more vampires.

"I'm sorry for earlier I didn't mean to upset you I just wanted to gain their trust but I was losing the most important persons trust as I did so. I already know my siblings are out in the bayou dealing with it so I won't call it off. Now I want you to go lay down and get some rest." I nod and lay down in my bed when Hayley came out of my bathroom. As I dosed off I heard her and dad talking.

"She has you so whipped."

"She does not have me whipped as you so put it." I felt the covers being pulled over me.

"Says the guy that called off a wolf hunt because she got upset. You tucked her in bed and she gets you to do things no one else could. You are the definition of whipped Klaus, and I thought Caroline Forbes had you like this but she wins." Before I officially fell asleep I heard both of them tell me to sleep well and they both left my room. I may have lost my mom but I seem to get her in two women who I adore and that's Caroline Forbes and Hayley Marshall.