Girl In New Orleans

Outfit for chapter

1874A young Luna Salvatore cried over her mother's grave

1874
A young Luna Salvatore cried over her mother's grave. "Mama why did you have to leave me?" She cried as her black dress was getting covered in dirt. She had nowhere to go.

"Your Luna right?" She turned around to see a woman with blonde hair behind her.

"Yeah. Who are you?" She wiped her tears ans nose with her sleeve.

"My name's Ella." She kneeled down next to the Salvatore girl. "I'm a friend of your fathers. I was turned back in 1864 and now since your mother is gone I'm here for you as long as you need me." The dirty blonde hair girl threw her arms around the woman who she didn't know was turned by her actual father.

" The dirty blonde hair girl threw her arms around the woman who she didn't know was turned by her actual father

Luna's P.O.V
I walked into my dad's art room to see him talking to a woman with light blonde hair. "Dad who's she?" They both turned to me.

"Dad?" The girl questioned.

"Ah yes, Camille this is my other child Luna. Luna this is Camille." The girl head out her hand which I took.

"It's nice too meet you Luna."

"Likewise, Camille. So I gotta run actually I have an old friend in town who I'm meeting up with today."

Before my father could respond I ran to my room and got dressed in a pink crop top, a white skirt, wedges, and a cardigan. With that I ran out the door ignoring the conversation in the living room between Hayley and a witch. I ended up in the bayou by a lake. About an hour went by till I heard a voice.

"We seriously couldn't meet where there is indoor plumbing?" I whipped my head around to see the woman who took care of me for a damn good 40 years.

"Ella!" I ran into her arms more excited than I was when I got her text.

"Hi my little moon. Look at you god I haven't seen you since James Dean died. I'm digging the style."

"Oh god it's really been that long?" I laugh as she lets me out of her death hug.

"Yes it has, so start talking I wanna hear everything."

I bit my lip knowing that telling her I found my dad would confuse her. "I found my real dad." Her eyes widen when I told her.

"How? Jefferson died in battle." I sighed knowing she was lying.

"Klaus Mikaelson is my dad Ella and you know it because mom told you before she died I'm not stupid." I didn't wanna guilt her but it was the truth.

"I'm so sorry Luna she told me not to say a word to you until he found you." I let my head fall into my hands.

"It's fine Ella it was his loss anyway. Now why don't we catch up?"

We sat there till the sun went down talking about everything we did in the time we haven't seen eachother. During the middle of a story Ella was telling me about how she had slept with Robert Downey Jr she got a text. "Shit. I'm sorry little moon but I gotta go. One of the vampires I've been training went off the rails and I have to fix it." I gave her a smile.

"It's alright. Just promise me you will visit in at least 2 months." She nods and kisses my forehead.

"Of course hun." And with that she sped off. I looked up at the starts for what seems like an hour. My thoughts were broken when I saw men with bows coming towards me then Hayley attack them before they can shoot me.

"Are you alright Luna?" I nodded my head and grabbed her hand. "We gotta go I sense more coming." We start to take off but more men surround us. Both me and Hayley flash our wolf eyes but then aunt Bekah snapped all of their necks.

"I have to say I'm impressed." She told us.

"How'd you find us?" I help Hayley up off the ground.

"Your text got me halfway, vamp hearing did the rest. Who are they?" She looked down at the bodies.

"Witches or warlocks I can sense magic coming off them. I take it Agnes hired them?" I looked to Hayley who nodded. We hear more coming and me and Hayley start to run until we both get shot with arrows.

I go to try to pull hers out but I blacked out before I had the chance to. When I woke up I looked around to see I was on a porch and a wolf with white fur and black spots staring at me. Did it save me? As I sat up it ran away and I saw my dad with my aunt and Hayley who was healed. "What the hell happened?" I asked as dad helped me stand up.

"You were shot in the head." Oh that's nice to know.

"Hey can we go home so I can sleep for like a week maybe?" I tired to walk but almost fell until my dad picked me up bridal style.

"Ive got you luv. I've got you." And with that I passed out in his arms.