Sinners And Saints

Outfit For Chapter

1910,New OrleansYoung Luna Salvatore walked around the French Quarter taking in the city as much as she could

1910,New Orleans
Young Luna Salvatore walked around the French Quarter taking in the city as much as she could. Her and Ella would only be here for a couple more hours so she tried to see as much as she could. As she walked around she didn't notice the man she ran into. "Oh I'm terribly sorry I wasn't looking where I was going."

"That is quite alright little one." The Salvatore looked up to see a man with chocolate brown eyes much like hers and short cropped hair styled to perfection. "I'm sorry for staring little one but you remind me of someone I once knew." He held out his hand to the dirty blonde. "I'm Elijah."

"Luna."

Present Luna's P.O.V
I woke up to my father yelling at someone. "We had a deal. You protect my daughter and my unborn child, I dismantled Marcel's army, and whilst I've been busy fulfilling my part of the bargain, you allowed Luna and Hayley to be attacked and almost killed by a gaggle of lunatic witches."

I rolled my eyes and started to get dressed. I threw on a light blue romper with a bow on it. I then slipped on a pair of navy blue flats and added a blue bandana to my hair after I put it in a bun and shoved in a pair of anchor earings I walked downstairs to see Hayley standing in the door way listening to the conversation with a cup of coffee in her hand.

"Morning sleeping beauty." She then looked at my outfit. "Or should I say Ariel?" I playfully flicked her arm and continued to listen to the conversation my dad was having with Sophie.

"I had nothing to do with it, I swear. Luna, Hayley, and I are linked, remember? If one of them die, I die."

"Then who were they?" I looked to see that my aunt was in the room.

"A faction of extremist. Sabine stupidly told them about some visions she had about the baby and Luna." I raised my eyebrow at the witch.

"What kind of vision?" My father asked.

"She has them all the time. They're totally open to interpretation. I'm guessing she's wrong on this one."

"Well how, may I ask, was those visions interpreted?" Sophie clicked her tounge.

"Pretty much that your baby would bring death to all witches, and that Luna isn't what she seems when it comes to what she truly is." If Sabines vision was sarcasm, bitchiness, and a craving for bourbon she got it right. Oh my god I'm the female version of Damon.

"Ah well, I grow fonder of this child by the second and of course my daughter isn't what she seems. She's a Mikaelson!" Whatever the hell that means.

"Sophie, look. I promised Elijah that I would protect the Mikaelson miracle child and baby whilst he tries to win your witch Davina's loyalty. Why don't you tell me just how extreme this faction is?"