Sasusaku

Sakura's POV:

Wow, I can't believe my eyes. First Tenten asked Hinata for Neji's text number, then he hears her and gives her his number. THAN she runs away, and Neji starts running after her....like what is happening!!! Meanwhile these 4 boys are standing here with these confused expressions. What is going on??
"Well, that just happened...." Ino said.
"Hn"
I looked up to see who just hn'd, and I saw this hot, and when I say hot I MEAN hot, guy standing in front of me.
"S-so who are y-you guys?" Hinata asked. I looked up at the 4 boys.
"Uzumaki, Uzumaki Naruto!!" The blonde haired boy said. Wait a minute, I know him, he was the guy we saw the first day, the one that made Hinata faint. Oh, that's why Hinata's blushing...
"Sai" the guy that Ino was staring at a couple days ago said.
"Shikamaru Nara" this guy, who appeared to have a pineapple on his head said. Than last but not least the cute boy I was saw was up.
"Hn" he said. My eye twitched. And twitched.
"WHAT?" I yelled "You answer with Hn!".
"Fine" he rolled his eyes at me "Sasuke, Sasuke Uchiha" he finally said.

Sasuke Uchiha.....

What a nice name 😊

Sasuke's POV:

Why is that pinked haired girl staring at me, it's starting to creep me out...
"So what are your names?" Dobe asked.
"Oh!" The pinked haired girl stoped staring at me "Sakura Haruno!" She waved.
"Ino Yamanaka" the blonde haired girl said.
"Hinata Hyuga" A girl who looked like Neji said.
Oh they must be cousins or something.
"Nice to meet you" Naruto exclaimed "By the way, do you know why your friend just ran of?" He finished.
"Embarrassment..." Thy all said in union.
"Hn" I said "Why was she embarrassed?".
Naruto, Shikamaru and Sai just starred at me.
"What?" I asked.
"You said more than one word!" Naruto yelled.
"Hn"
"Come on, don't be like that. It's nice when you talk" that Sakura girl said.
I felt warmth coming to my cheeks.
       What the hell! Am I blushing?!
"Hn" I replied.
"Oh whatever, let's just go try and find Tenten" She said.

"Sooooo, what do you wanna do now?" Dobe (aka Naruto) asked us.
"Hn, I'm going home" I said.
"It's to much of a drag, I just gonna go to sleep" Shikamaru said.
And after that we all kinda just went our own ways.

Neji's POV:

Where is she??? Shoot, plus I don't even know her name so I can't call for her.... Ugggh this is so annoying!!!! Wait.... is that her, two buns on her head that make her look like a panda? Yep that's her... wait is she, crying??
I walked over to her and sat down next to her.
"So.... are you ok?" I asked.
"Ya, *sniff* I'm ok *sniff* just tripped on the way *sniff* here" She started wiping away her tears.
"Stop!" I yelled "It's ok to cry sometimes, I understand you were embarrassed, and it's ok to be sad" I said to her. She looked up to and smiled, but what happened next startled me.

               She was hugging me..

"Thanks, that really meant a lot to me" she said "I was wondering if you maybe wanna hang out later, or tomorrow works I guess..." she asked me.
The heat was rushing to my face, I'm positive I was a literal tomato!
"Hey, are you ok? What's wrong are you sick?" She asked. She started leaning in and in and in. Then, out of nowhere, she kissed my forehead.
"Wow, you are really burning up.. I need to take you to the nurses office right away!" She said. Then she picked me up bridal style and ran me to the nurses office.

            Omg what is happening?

        You like her that's what's
                     happening?

       Like her? What do you mean??

   That when you're with her you
       you feel al nice and bubbly!

           I guess, I do like her than...

         And she kissed you so.....

   I-IT WAS ONLY T-TO CHECK MY
               T-TEMPERATURE!!

   But you liked it, didn't you....😈

Yesssss it felt am- WAIT A MINUTE
     IM NOT TELLING YOU THAT!

                      Too late

           Wait a minute who are-

That is for me to know and you to
                         find out!

                            Wait!!

                       Byeeeeee

"Neji,Neji,NEJIII!" Said someone shaking me. I looked up and saw that girl.
                 Don't faint again

"Are you ok?" She asked "you fainted on the way here"
"Ya I'm fine" I said "about hanging out later, sure I would love that".
"Yessss" she started jumping up and down. I started chuckling at her. And than I remembered.
"Oh wait what's your name?" I asked.
"Tenten" she smiled.

Tenten..soon to be Tenten Hyuga!

                What the helllll!!

"Well anyway, when school ends, do you maybe wanna go to the market that's going" she asked "We don't have to, jut if maybe you-" I put my finger to her lips.

       Her lips are real smooth..

                    Go away!!!!!!

"It would be wonderful" I smiled.

But little did we know three girls had just watched everything that just happened, and they had it on tape...