Partners with Sai??

Ino's POV:

"Miss Yamanaka" the teacher said "you will be partners with Sai for the project".
"Oh ok" I said politely, I looked over and saw a pale guy with black hair.
Wait a minute I've seen him before...
He was that cute guy I saw in the hallway a couple weeks ago!
"Hey! My name is Ino, it's very nice to meet you Sai!" I exclaimed.
"Yes you also" he gave me a fake smile.
"What's up with the fake smile, if you don't wanna smile, it's ok...".
"Oh, I'm sorry, it's just in my book it says, that the best way to make friends is to smile".
His....book?
"Oh ok, well just to let you know. You don't ever have to fake smile around me, I wanna be your friend anyway!" He just kinda looked at me for a second.
"One second, I have never had anyone say this to me. I'll have to check my book" he turned around, picked up his backpack and pulled out a book.
"No, you don't have to do that, just if you want to be friends, say yes, if not, say no" I said.
"Oh, ok. Well than yes, I would like to be friends" he said.
"Yay! Well than let's get down to business!" He looked at me.
"To defeat the Huns?" He said.
(I'm sorry I had to put that in😂)
I started laughing.
"Omg no, that's NOT what we are doing😆" I said.
"Oh, ok" Sai said.
"YOU'RE GONNA DIEEEEEE" I heard someone yell.
"We should probably get out of here" Sai said.
"Ya....."

Naruto's POV:

"Hinata? Hinataaaaaa???" I said.
"Yes Naruto?" Hinata replied.
"Can you come over here?" I said.
"Sorry, I can't right now, I'm trying to do the project that YOU and ME where assigned to!" Hinata said. She sounded angry, and she is NEVER angry.
"I-I'm coming H-Hinata!" I said running over. Cause she can be TEN TIMES scarier than my math teacher, and my math teacher is EVIL! Like I'm sorry I don't know what 4 times 10 is! It's confusing!!
"Sooo, what do you need me to help you with?" I asked politely.
"Print off and picture of a Tv and a book. Is that clear for you, can you do it?" She asked.
"Yes ma'am!" I ran to the printer and started printing off the two pictures.
"Thank you" she said very sweetly.
Please let me do this right.....🙏🏻

The chapter is up!! You get to see Saiino for the first time, and what goes on on the life of Naruhina.
Byeeee for now!✋🏻
Love ya💞