Decisions.....?

Sakura's POV:

"He WHATTTTT?" Me and Ino yelled. Tenten looked away.
"He asked me to be his girlfriend.."
Tenten said.
"What did you say Tenny-chan?"
Ino asked.
"Well, I may or may not of said I have to think about it..." She said.
"Y-ya Neji did seem a little upset when he got home" Hinata said.
"I wasn't trying to make him upset, I've just never had a boyfriend before, and I don't know if I'm ready for it...." she said.
"I think you should go for it, Neji seems like an awesome guy!" Ino exclaimed "One thing I don't like is I still don't have a boyfriend when you AND Hinata has boyfriends! Like what the heck man??" She through her hands up in the air with disbelief.
"Oh come on Ino, build a bridge and get over!" I said. She stuck her tongue out at me.
"So w-when do you think y-you'll be out Tenten?" Hinata asked.
"Probably next week sometime I'll be aloud to got home, but I don't know..." Tenten said "....sorry guys but I'm really tired, I think I'm gonna sleep. You guys can stay if you want, but I doubt watching someone while they sleep, is really what you would like to do with your time" she giggled.
"Well see you later Tenten!" I said.
After that me, Ino and Hinata left to the mall.

Neji's POV:

Maybe.....
I must have done something wrong?
Or maybe she doesn't like me and is trying to let me down as nicely as possible?
Oh my gosh!
Why are girls so confusing???

Temari's POV:

Lets get this straight! I am NOT a Monday person! It's not that I hate Mondays, nah I'm lying. But seriously whyyyy? Plus my English/Language teacher told us that we would have to work on a project to explain which we think is better: Tv or Books? And why? I've got nothing against it, but she is giving us PARTNERS! I swear if I get someone who is lazy and doesn't do their work, I'm gonna be PISSED! You know what I'm gonna go visit Tenten! That's what I'm gonna do to calm down. Maybe we can rage together?!
Hehehehehhe>:3

Ino's POV:

At the mall....

"So....Hinata ;) How's it going with Naruto??" I asked Hinata.
"W-what do you m-mean Ino...."
She asked.
"Is he treating you right?" She nodded "Cause if not, I would of had to beat some sense into him!".
"No he's wonderful Ino" She said smiling.
"That's great Hinata!" Sakura said "I'm so happy for you"
"Thanks Sakura" Hinata said.

Neji's POV:

Tenten

Neji: Hey Tenten
Tenten: ....Hey Neji
Neji: How are you doing? Do you need anything? What can I do?
Tenten: I'm okay, I don't need anything. Thanks for asking thought.
Neji: Y-ya
Tenten: I have something I need to tell you
Neji: Oh ya, what is it?
Tenten: I do want to be your girlfriend...I was just nervous, cause I've never dated anyone before
Tenten: So do you still think we could date?
Neji: Wait what, ya, omg, I mean ya sure....no what am I saying OF COURSE!
Tenten: Lol Neji
Tenten: Well I have to go, if I want to try and come to school tommorow, gotta rest up!
Neji: W-what you're coming tomorrow?
Tenten: Byeeeee Neji😂
Neji: Tenten?? No don't go!! Answer my question!!
Neji: Oh come on!