Sleepover Time Part 2💞

Hinata's POV:

A-ask out N-Naruto, I don't think I-I can d-do that...
"Come on Hinata, wake up" Tenten said. I opened my eyes and looked at her.
"I-I can't do it T-Tenten..." I said to her.
"Of course you can Hina-chan, your amazing! And if he turns you down, he'd be missing out on something wonderful" Said Tenten.
"Yep!" Ino said " Plus if he says no, I'm gonna beat him up" she says cracking her knuckles.
"Count me in!" Sakura exclaimed. And so it was set,I was gonna ask out Naruto, and there was no turning back...
"Any who, it's your turn to ask someone Hina-chan!" Tenten said.
"O-oh ok.." I said "S-Sakura, truth or d-dare?" Sakura thought for a second.
"Truth!" She said. I thought of a good truth.
"W-who is t-the hottest g-guy in t-the school?" I asked her. She looked at me shocked.
"Um, well, I guess it would have to be, um....Sasuke Uchiha" she said.
"Whatever floats your boat" Tenten said " but Neji is sooo much hotter like- oh gosh I just said that out loud didn't I?" She blushed. I nodded. She laid back and started rolling around on the ground.
"Uggh!!! I'm so stupid!!" She yelled. We all started laughing. And soon enough we all ended up falling asleep.

N-Naruto-kun....

Sorry for such a short chapter🙏🏻 I'll make sure the next one is longer👌🏻 Byeeeeeeee🤚🏻