Sleepover Time Part 1💞

Sakura's POV:

                   Group chat:
   Hina-chan,Tenten, and Inopig

Sakura: You all ready for the sleepover tonight?
Ino: Yes I'm soooo excited!!
Ino: Btw do you mind if we invite Temari?
Sakura: That's ok with me, how bout you Hinata? Tenten?
Hinata: Sure that would be lovely!
Tenten: That should be fine...
Sakura: Ok see you soon!

Tenten's POV:

I hope they don't find out about me and Neji... that would be SUPER embarrassing, what about Hinata? He's her cousin, will she be mad? Wait this is Hinata I'm talking about... She won't be mad. I hope!

           ~Sakura's House~

All the girls started arriving at Sakura's house one after the other until everyone was there.
"What do you wanna do first?" Sakura asked. They all looked at each other.
"I've got a PERFECT idea" Ino said "Truth or Dare!" She smiled.
"Yaaa, let's do it!!!" Temari yelled.
"Fine..." The three other girls agreed.

                  10 minutes later

"Tenten" Ino said "Truth or Dare?" She asked.
"Truth" Tenten replied.
"Who was your first crush,and HOW did it happened?" Ino asked.

Tenten's POV:

What, I can't answer this! Wait do they already know? Well she was being a little specific with her wording, but still...
"Well, um, my first crush was this year, not to long ago actually" I said "and with who, I'd rather not answer. How it happened, well this person bumped into Ne-I mean the guy and we, well kissed...." I finished. They all looked at me and laughed. Then they all started chanting this verse over and over again.
"Tenten loves Neji, Tenten loves Neji, Tent-"
"STOPPPPP!" I yelled "How did you know it was Neji??" I asked them.
"Well...." they started "we were kinda spying on you".
"I hate you all..." I said "anyway it's my turn to ask someone. I pick....Hinata! Truth or dare?" I asked the shy girl.
"D-dare I g-guess..." she replied. I just stared at her. Then to the others. Than back at her.
"You sure?" I asked.
"Yep" Hinata said.
"I dare you to ask out Naruto!" I screamed. She looked at me, than turned blood red.
"W-what I d-don't know if I-I can d-do th-" Hinata fainted.
"Oh Hinata..." we all said in union "this is gonna be a LONGGGG night!".