I caught you!

The next morning...
Tenten's POV:

Uhhh, guess I'm the only one awake... THUDDD! What was that?? I got up off the floor and started looking around. Nothing in the house...maybe I'm hallucinating, wait, I here people arguing outside, what the heck??? I ran to the kitchen and grab a frying pan, then I started slowing going towards the front door, well I guess here I go, I opened the door. Nothing there...I started walking around the corner of the house. Wait there's something moving. I got my frying pan reading and swung at the moving figure.
"What the hell Tenten??" I looked up to see who said that.
"Neji???" I said "Why are you here?" I just stared at him.
"Umm,well you see...I got to go" he tried to run, but I caught him by the collar and stopped him.
"Come on tell me, I'm your friend, you can tell me anything!" I said.

Neji's POV:

                     Friend.... She will never like me the way I like
her....
"Umm, I know, I just can't..." I said.
"Was it a dare?" She asked. I looked up at her
"Ya..." I said. She smiled at me.
"Who is it for, I can go get one of the gir-" I kissed her. I pulled away almost in a instant.
"I-I'm sorry I didn't want to, it was a da-" She started crying.
"I'm so *sniff* sorry you *sniff* had to kiss *sniff* me instead of someone *sniff* you actually like.." She said and ran of. What did I do? Wait did it happen when I said I didn't want to...but why would she care, but then again I did kiss her maybe she's angry about that, but I DID wanna kiss her but if she didn't I didn't wanna make it even more awkward then it actually was... What have I done??
Tenten......

Omg I'm not dead!!! I'm so sorry of how short this is but I will be much more active now so don't worry! 😘