Project Time🕓

Shikamaru's POV:

"Can you stop dragging me?" I said "Please?" I looked at her.
"Fine, but my house is still pretty far" I said "Can you handle it, CryBaby~?"
"I'm not a Crybaby!" I yelled.
"Now THAT right there, proves you're a Crybaby! My calculations were right! I'm stuck with a lazy, stupid, Cryb-" She started.
"Actually, I'm not stupid, you're wrong" I said.
"What?"
"My IQ, it's over 200, I usually just prefer not to come off super intelligent, it's such a drag...".
"It's such a draggggg..... Omg you annoy me SO MUCH! It's such a drag this, what a drag that, can't you just STOP and appreciate what we have! You're so blessed to have an IQ over 200, USE IT, you have friends, family, a school, a house to live in and food on the table! Try to appreciate that!" She said "I don't think you understand what some people have to go through, just to find food, some won't ever experience what we have, so appreciate, be happy for what you have, and maybe try donating to those who REALLY need it!"
I stared up at her.
"I-I guess you're right, but it still is a total drag..."I said. She turned her head very slowly, than she looked at me.
"You're helpless..." She said and started walking down the street
"You can just go home if you want, I-it's ok *sniff* you can just go" she was crying...
Wait, why is she crying..?
"Hey, are you okay?" I asked.
"Y-ya I'm fine..." she stuttered.
"You don't have to be smart to know that you're upset, please tell me..".
"My brother, he's gone. He disappeared a couple days ago, and we can't find him.....*sniff* and then all this bull**** has to be put on my shoulders, you, you won't even do anything, and just school in general, I can't handle it anymore. All this emotion is taking over, and I-I can't, I'm trying to keep together, for my brother, but it's so hard *sniff*" she said.
What, a missing kid, and like no one knows about it....?
"You are going to find your brother , and I'm gonna help!
"T-thank you *starts crying*"