Healing Pod Upgrade

There will be some Klance :3

   ///////////////////////////////////////////////////

Lance took a shaky breath. The team had been called to the healing pods.

They had been upgraded to detect mental illnesses now. He did not want that.

So he tried to procrastinate this moment.

He let everyone go before him.

Shiro had PTSD.

Hunk had anxiety.

Keith and Pidge were both clear.

Allura surprisingly had a bipolar disorder.

Now came Lance. He tried saying he was fine but Allura was set on checking, "Just to be sure."

Lance slowly walked up and stepped into the pod.

Lance McClain

Current Mental Disorders:

·Depression

·Anxiety

Other Disorders:

·Bulimia

Forming disorders:

·ptsd

Lance could feel the tears falling from his face. The pod opened and surprisingly Keith was there.

"I'm fine." Lace said, wiping his tears.

"No, you're not. You don't have to lie." Keith places his hands of Lance's smooth cheeks, wiping away some tears for him.

The rest of the team wasn't sure what to do, and just stood frozen in shock watching the scene unfold, which made Lance extremely uncomfortable. Keith seemed to notice this, and guided Lance and himself out of the room.

The pair made their way to Keith's room and shut the door behind them.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Keith asked, running his hands through the Cuban's hair.

"No." Lance laid down on the bed and rested his head in Keith's lap.

"I'm always here when you want to talk okay?" Keith looked down at the beautiful boy in his lap.

Lance nodded his head, and closes his eyes, drifting to sleep.

Keith smiled and left of kiss on Lance's head.

"I love you"

----------------------------------------------

Ha this sucked booty