Healing Pod Upgrade pt 2

:KLANCE:

-----------------------------

Lance's POV

   I wake up and immediately recognize I'm not in my room. Sitting up, I realize that I was in Keith's room. Memories of last night flood my brain.

   Everybody knew how broken I was now.

   I must've fallen asleep while Keith comforted me. Now that I think know about it, why would he of all people do that? I thought the guy hated my guts.

   Sighing, I swing my feet over the bed and onto the cold floor. Looking at the clock informs me it's 11:00am. I guess they let me sleep in late.

   I quickly make my way to my room and clean my face, as well as my teeth. My hair was curly and I just couldn't bother to straighten it today. I leave my bathroom somewhat satisfied with my appearance.

   I walk to the dining room to see if the team was eating lunch, dreading the confrontation.

   Luckily, no one was in the room. Well almost no one. Hunk was in the kitchen slaving away at something. Since Hunk was my best friend, I knew he wouldn't be too harsh with me.

   "Hey, Hunk, what are you cooking?" I lean against the counter.

   "Your favourite." Hunk looks to me with a smile.

   A small smile finds it's way to my lips.

   "Thanks." Hunk's smile grows even more.

   "No problem, Lance!" Hunk hurriedly focuses back on his cooking.

   Deciding to leave him to it, I leave to just roam the castle. My feet lead me to the observation room. Usually, no one is in here, so on tend to come here when I feel down. But this time, Keith was here.

   Keith. This man is a mystery. I've always adored him, but never showed it. He's amazing at literally everything, so of course I look up to him. I couldn't help but wonder why he was the first one too comfort me.

   I silently walk in the room and sit down next the Keith. He looks over, clearly surprised someone else was in the room. Once his eyes land on me, his expression softens and his cheeks turn the smallest shade of red. I almost didn't notice.

   We sit in surprisingly comfortable silence for a while. Just staring at the stars.

   "Lance..." I turn to look at Keith.

   His pale, slender finger cup my face, and pull me in. His soft, pink lips connect with my skinny, chapped ones. And it feels great.

   Keith slowly backs away, his face as red as a ruby. I'm sure my cheeks are dusted pink too.

   "I love you." Keith's shaky eyes make contact with mine.

   I smile and place one of my hands on too if his, which is still cupping my cheek.

   "I love you too." Keith's face lights up. What he says next makes me love him even more.

   "Now, let's get you to love yourself."

--------------------------------------------------

OMG SORRY I TOOK SO LONG I COMPLETELY FORGOT I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WRITING THEN GOT WRITERS BLOCK AND THEN A LOT OF STUFF HAPPENED IN MY PERSONAL LIFE WHOOPS