Love, Lance [pt 6]

ship: yee haw you already know its klance

NOT PROOFREAD

----------------------------------------------------------------

     Dear Keith,

   I know I put up a front of hating you or whatever, but I don't. I admire you so much. If anything, I'm a bit jealous. You're strong, brave, and an awesome pilot. You have so much talent it's insane. I doubt you'll miss me, but I'll miss you. I love you. And don't be so emo all the time.

   ~Love, Lance

~~~

   Lance walks into the training room and sure enough, Keith is there.

   "End training sequence." Lance calls out.

   "Hey, I was-"

   "I know." Lance's voice comes out more serious sounding then he meant it to be which grabs Keith's attention.

   "You looked like you needed a break." Lance shrugs.

   "I think I would know if I needed a break, Lance." Keith rolls his eyes.

   "You push yourself too much. Let yourself breathe once in a while." 

   Keith is taken aback by Lance's kind behavior. It's suspicious.

   "What are you up too?" Keith raises an eyebrow.

   "Nothing, just making sure you get the breaks you need, mullet." Lance smirks.

   "Well, right now I need a break from you." Keith's words echo in Lance's mind.

   "Whatever. Bye Keith." Lance turns to leave.

   Keith feels an overwhelming sense of dread as Lance gets closer to the door. Something wasn't right.

   "Lance, wait." Keith steps foward.

   Lance turns around, his eyes meeting Keith's. They scream out for help, begging someone to care enough to stop the Cuban boy, but it doesn't happen.

   "N-nevermind." Keith let's confusion settle on his face as he ponders why he asked Lance to wait in the first place.

   Lance's eyes seem to dull at his words and he turns around with a quick sigh.

   Lance makes his way to his room and locks the door behind him.

   "I need a break from you."

   Lance dryly chuckles.

   "I need a break from me too."

----------------------------------------------------------------

YALL AINT READY FOR PART 7

Get yo tissues ready

Also this book is eligible for the Watty's which I'm proud of, but I'm not submitting it rip

Well yeet yall