Love, Lance [pt 5]

New cover to fit theme of my acc.

Yup new user name too.

-not gonna put ship because coranxlance disgust me and makes me uncomfortable-

NOT PROOFREAD

----------------------------------------------------------------

   Dear Coran,

   I've been so thankful for you. You seem to be the only one to care enough to listen to me. You're like my space uncle. I'm sorry I won't be around to help you clean or listen to your stories anymore. At least you won't have to listen to me anymore. Keep the team smiling.

   ~Love Lance

~~~

   "Hey, Coran!" Lance walks into the medical bay, where Coran is cleaning the pods.

   "Hello my boy!" Coran smiles brightly at the boy.

   "I'm in the middle of an, um, errand so I can't stay to help clean. Thought I'd just drop by." Lance gives a small smile.

   "You're welcome anytime."

   Lance struggles to keep back tears. He blinks them away. Coran doesn't notice.

   "Thank you for always listening too me."

   Coran pauses his cleaning and turns to fully face the boy. He pulls him into a hug and holds him there for a few seconds.

   "I will always be here to listen to you." Coran releases Lance from the hug and smiles warmly at him.

   Lance then gets feeling of doubt of what he's about to do. Should he really? The thought quickly leaves. He already had everything set up, there was no backing down.

   "Thank you." Lance makes his way to the exit. "Goodbye, Coran."

   Coran feels a since of dread and almost goes after the boy. He decides he better not get in the way of whatever errand he was running and gets back to cleaning.

   Lance takes a deep breathes on his way to the last person.

Keith.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Is there gonna be klance.

more like klangst but yeaaa

-you can ignore this rant-

Sorry this took me so long I seem to be spiraling into depression yayyy

I actually got an app to help track my moods so I can see when I'm getting an episode and I actually think its funny to see the line graph.

Its pretty steady and then it gets high and then literally plummets it's gReat

I've been called bipolar before (like as an actual concern by multiple people) and didn't really believe it until I saw the graph lol

I'm trying to go to therapy soon so I am trying to get help.

Anyway yeet