Those Days [Happy Ending]

TRIGGER WARNING: suicide-blood-depression 

Ship: Klance 

-------------------------------------------------

Keith leaves breakfast and makes his way towards his room to grab his bayard for training. He can't help but to hear quiet crying coming from Lance's room.

"Lance?" Keith slows his pace, hesitantly inching his way too Lance's door.

"Stupid fucking bayard!"

Keith flinches as he hears the impact of an object hitting a wall.

Lance's cries become louder, causing Keith to become seriously concerned for the Cuban boy.

Keith goes to knock, but then hears the cries go quiet. Something about the quiet makes Keith feel sick. This feels wrong.

Trusting his gut, Keith opens the door. Quickly scanning the area, he realized Lance was in the bathroom.

"Lance?!"

Guilt, anger, and sadness wash over Keith all at once. Seeing the boy who he thought was the happiest person alive with tear stained cheeks surrounded in their own blood brought tears to his eyes.

He quickly knelt down, cradling Lance. 

"No no no, don't do this! Shiro! Coran! Anyone, help!" Keith screamed out, desperation in his voice.

He ignored the tears streaming down his face and checked Lance for a pulse.

Please, please, please be alive.

Keith let out a relieved sigh as he felt the slow pulse. He isn't safe yet, though. Keith takes off his jacket and ties it tight above Lance's wound.

Just as Keith attempts to pick Lance up, Shiro runs in.

"I heard you scream, what's-" Shiro's eyes fall on the scene if front of him.

A crying Keith struggling to lift the limp, bloody body of Lance.

Shiro quickly helps to hold Lance. The two make their way to the healing pods.

"Coran, get a pod ready!" Coran looks away from what ever he was cleaning and his eyes immediately notice Lance.

The blue paladin was quickly put in a pod. The rest of the team was notified about Lance's condition.

They all surrounded the healing pod, staring at the broken boy before him.

"What happened?" Pidge looked to Keith.

"We all were too busy being blind assholes, oblivious to what Lance was going through, so he fucking attempted suicide!" Keith snapped, tears falling down his face. "It's all our fault! It's all our...it's all my fault, it's my fault..."

Shiro holds Keith as he slowly falls to the floor, mumbling and crying.

"It's not your fault, everything will be okay." Shiro continues to calm the other boy as the rest of team start silently crying as well.

~4 days later~

Keith never realized the affect Lance had on him. How he always made him happy with his playful banter, how he always supported Keith, how he made being in space fighting for a war seem normal.

He missed him.

He missed his eyes,

He missed his laugh,

He missed his smile,

He missed everything about Lance.

In just three more days, Lance would be out of the pod. But Keith knew he wouldn't be the same.

Laying on his bed, restless and worried, Keith decided he was going to help Lance get better. No matter what.

~3 days later~

The team stood anxiously outside Lance's pod. Keith was right in front, ready to catch him.

Sure enough, the pod opens and Lance falls right into Keith's arms.

Keith tightly wraps his arms around Lance, keeping him in his embrace.

"Don't you ever do that again." Keith says, a few tears escaping his eyes.

Lance hugs back, tears falling from his own eyes as well.

"I'm sorry." He whispers.

Keith pulls back to see Lance's face. He wipes his tears and looks into his beautiful blue eyes.

"I love you, Lance."

"We all love you." Hunk chimes in.

Everyone joins in on the hug, happy their friend is okay.

For the first time in a while, Lance feels hope. Maybe, with the support and love of his friends, he could get through 'those days' again.

---------------------------------------------------------

I actually like this One (kind of)

Yeet