Love, Lance [Happy End]

Ship: Klance uwu

Sorry this took a while. I was on vacation.

----------------------------------------------------------

   "Are you okay?" The words seemed to come out on their own. 

   Lance took a sharp breath before bursting into tears. Keith quickly rushed to his side and pulled him into a hug.

   They stayed in the hug until Lance calmed down.

   The two sat down in the floor both silent.

   "So are you going to tell me what's wrong?" Keith held Lance's hand to comfort him.

   Lance took a deep breath and avoided any eye contact as he began to speak.

   "I was going to kill myself."

   The air was thick. Keith felt as if someone had just squeezed his insides. He pulls Lance into a hug which also causes him to end up straddling Keith.

   Lance gasps at the sudden hug but returns it none the less.

   "Why would you even think about doing that?" Keith's voice cracks and he squeezes Lance tighter, making sure he is actually there.

   "You all would be better off without me." Lance mumbles into Keith's shoulder.

   Keith leans back from the hug and holds Lance's face.

   "We need you, Lance. You are important to the team in more ways than one. You always help us out in battle, help us feel better when we're down, you're just amazing. We love you, Lance, don't you ever forever that! I love you." Keith knows he's crying, but while wouldn't? What if your crush told you they were going to kill themselves?

   Lance is shocked by Keith's outburst but he quickly snaps out of it and wipes the tears of Keith's face.

   "Hey, don't cry."

   "How could I not, do you know how devastated I would be if you died?!" Keith hides his face in Lance's chest.

   Lance let's Keith stay there and thinks over everything. Even if not everyone cares about him, he knows Keith does and that's enough. Of course his depression won't go away immediately, he knew that, but with the support of someone he loves, he could get better. He will get better.

   And Lance did get better.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Oof I had such bad writers block for this

I literally have writers block for everything rn :(

Well I hope you enjoyed :D