00 | Return of Silence

Ato doredake sakebeba iino darou
[How much more do I have to shout?]

Ato doredake nakeba iino darou
[How much more do I have to cry?]

Mou yamete watashi wa mou hashirenai
[Stop it, I can't run anymore,]

Itsuka yume mita sekai ga tojiru
[The world once dreamt closes,]

ブラック★ロックシューター (Black★Rock Shooter) - ryo(supercell) feat. Hatsune Miku

* * *

Inside of a crooked tower, everthing was almost surrounded by darkness. Light was barely touching any surface inside the area. Boulders, rocks, and destroyed architectures were scattered everywhere in this decaying place. Silence nearly took over until a loud CLANG! of two sharp blades colliding each other as its wielders brace themselves to fight, somehow in midair, clashing at each other again and again until the screeching sound of their weapons could echo through the tower's crumbling walls. Their fight was unstopable; and there was no-one around in this cave-like area to end their unreasonable duel.

Their attacks were easily dodged and blocked again and again by their weapons on every move of each wielders took; their positions shifted on any direction whenever a counter-attack may happen. Still, they didn't stop. That until one wielder, a man, lift his foot up and kicked the other unknown wielder squarely in its stomach; this cause the two to back away from their fight as the distance between them was enough to be very wide. Underneath them was a long fall to the meet of your death -- at least 10 feet under until you can able to reach it's smooth yet rocky surface.

The said "one wielder" who back-flipped and landed on top of a fallen down pillar on one knee was Chris Martin, shirtless and wore black nearly-ripped trousers with matching knee-length military boots. His exposed top was barely damaged, scratches and cuts were slightly visible against his now pale-white skin. His blonde hair was in a darker tone. His usual blue eyes were now rainbow-like; pupils became white with a concentric circle pattern in the same color around his eyes like a target range. His face nor body never showed any signs of fatigue. His only weapon, a katana, clutched tightly by his left hand covered with a black glove as well as his right.

Getting up to his feet, Chris glared at his enemy who was landed on a cliff higher than the pillar he was on. His enemy was fully covered in a long black trench coat, a hood covering of most of its head. Its face were shrouded in darkness but both of its eyes were glowing and shoots out bright flames in a spectrum of all colors unlike Chris'. The enemy's weapon was a sword with a blade bigger and wider the katana's; streaks of colors outlined its details. The enemy glared back at Chris, not feeling tired as well, through its blazing eyes.

"Weak."

Chris heard his own voice but it didn't came out from his mouth, it's tone was more colder and threatening as it echoes around their battlefield. He and his enemy had took their time to stood their ground; their gaze locking on to each other. Chris took a few deep breaths as sweat now trickled down to his cheeks as his enemy continued glaring at him. Only a moment after, holding the katana with both of his hands, Chris leapt off as well as his enemy with their weapons ready and their fight returns.

The blades of their weapons collided once again as its clanging sounds could made its owners become deaf. Fighting in midair once more, it had seemed that gravity barely pulled them down to their fall. The two backed away on their fight then quickly charged into each other as Chris turned around to dodge his enemy's attack and took a blow aimly at its shoulder at the same time but was easily blocked. He kicked his enemy again to its stomach and then blocked the attack with his katana scratching against the heavy blade of the latter's weapon. Chris quickly shifted his position as he pulled his weapon away to retreat; now his enemy was above him, lifting its sword and aiming it directly to his head. He had to think fast.