02 | His Threat

Warning: :)

And if we don't hide here,
They're gonna find us,
And if we don't hide now,
They're gonna catch us where we sleep.

Oh, and if we don't hide here,
They're gonna find us...

Spies - Coldplay

* * *

Cold... Jonny Buckland felt cold.

Slowly opened his left eye to expose his green iris as the other still wounded, he found himself being alone in a dark room with one light source and one mirror-like window; being chained up where his arms and legs were tightly cuffed into a metal chair as he squirmed agressively to set himself free and he still whined from the pain coming from his fatally damaged right eye, the cloth around his head was gone as the blood continued to stream down on his cheek. He didn't notice when he saw two long metallic arms at each side and a few feet away from the chair, having sharp claws at their ends -- Jonny only gulped at the sight.

He continued to pry himself off from the cuffs for atleast ten minutes until he gave up as he panted heavily. His head was replaying Chris from the torturing machine with the screams and shouts of pain as he found himself tearing up -- he just wanted go home before something bad could ever happen upon them, wanting to go back their home on planet Earth with their friends and family waiting for them to come back safe and sound. Too bad, they won't (and the author laughed evily at the fact).

"I've never thought that we could ever capture one of the most greatest guitarists of all bands from Earth -- well, except The Edge from U2."

Jonny quirked in surprise to hear a male deep voice and a cackle around the room. He tried to free his arms from the cuffs as he followed the voice and it was in front of him where a dark slender figure was creeping out the far darkness.

"Comfortable?" the voice spoke to him.

"Not really," Jonny spat insufferably, and they shared looks for a moment before Jonny could break off. "Okay look, let's finish this villain introduction really quick can you? I have a damaged eye here and I am about to pass out from excessive blood loss because of waiting this stupid cliché to be done, mister...?"

"Oh no, Mr. Buckland. Not mister," the figure stepped into the light coming from the small light-bulb above him and Jonny. He had pale blue eyes, a pale complexion and sleek dark hair with an obvious evil smile; fully cladded in black uniform, "it's Major -- Major Minus."

Jonny had to laugh as the Major frowned with disgust. The guitarist then started to shift his eyes up and down to inspect him, "So you're Major Minus? Like -- the -- Major Minus? We're in Silencia right, and you basically returned to have revenge for your defeat, huh? Well, I expect you to be more... huge, gray, fat, and had a very gorilla-looking face -- "

"You're talking about the main disappointment for the Irdoks' existence, you old cow," the Major slapped Jonny painfully at the cheek, causing him to whine loudly, "or, to be more understood, my useless father."

Jonny suddenly became bewildered as his mouth and eye (the damaged one closed shut with pain) both opened wide in surprise, "Wait -- don't tell me that you're...?"

"Yes. Sadly and disapprovingly, I am his only son -- so its Major Musuko Minus to be more clear." Minus formally explained with a disgusted look upon remembering his memories about his father. "But don't you ever call me 'Musuko' and you're life will come to an end... my father named me like that and I hate it."