01 | Ambushed

They got one eye watching you,
And one eye on what you do,
So be careful who it is you're talking to.

They got one eye watching you,
One eye on what you do,
So be careful what it is you're trying to do.

And be careful when you're walking in the view,
Just be careful when you're walking in the view.

Major Minus - Coldplay

* * *

"I don't like it," said Rin worriedly, sitting on an amplifier of her guitar beside Jonny as she kicked her feet forwards and backwards. "Chris and Miku are taking too long -- I'm pretty sure the 'private call' for them is already done.... wonder what's up with them?"

"The call might have been too long," Len had guessed, scratching his spiky hair.

"It is an important call, they told me -- Miku's wrist was blinking to it," Phil added in with a shrug. "We could maybe give them a bit more time since the concert will start -- "

"Or maybe she lied to you so they can have a bit of privacy, if you know what I mean," Jonny smirked, his eyebrows wiggled eventually -- making Phil blushed, Guy doing a sultry wink, Will and Len groaned, and Luka and Lara giggled a bit. Jonny continued while laughing like some perverted old man, "I mean they haven't seen each other for two years and they surely missed each other by now. I don't mind if they mingled for a moment, hehehe..."

Guy continued his giggles while nudging Len with his elbows, "I know what he meant!"

Len had rolled his eyes, "Of course you do, bro..."

"Jon, stop it -- you're forty years old," Will muttered at the guitarist. Luka placed a hand on his shoulder to make him calm down a little bit. Marianne said that she have to -- Will's rage is as destructive as some terrorist bomb after saying some religious quote.

"C'mon, Will, we can be childish in our own ways," Luka said with a dreamy tone, smiling calmly. "Well -- I'm pretty sure you and Marianne mingled around for sometime. Like Phil and Lara for example."

"Huh?" the two managers -- who were very close to each other -- widened their eyes as their cheeks were slowly getting red. Luka only made a shrug at them while Will had sunk his head down, hiding his flushed face. Guy made a look as Len rolled his eyes.

Meanwhile, Jonny gave a sigh looking straightly at the backstage door that was almost beside him from the left. "Well, it's been exactly twenty minutes and those two out there were having a good time," he simply chuckled. "Am I right, Rin?"

Rin wasn't buying any of Jonny's reason about Chris and Miku's absence (though she could if there was... I don't know -- evidence?) as she gave him an unimpressed look. Then, with a spark inside her head, her face became smug; leaning her head forward.

"Shitto?"

Learning Japanese from his spare time, Jonny quickly glared at Rin; he looked disgusted. "Me? Jealous? Yeah right -- about what? Them? Rin, for the last time, Chris and I aren't some bloody -- !"

"Yes you are," Rin insisted, still looking smug at Jonny, "and 99 percent of your fans thinks so as well -- and yes, Felix and Guy counts."