06 | Aitakatta

So fly on, ride through,
Maybe one day I'll fly next to you,
Fly on, ride through,
Maybe one day I can fly with you...

O - Coldplay

More sad and angsty shit upon my two trash ships so warning maybe. And probably bring some tissues or not (if you don't ship them) if you're going to read this...

* * *

Base: Poppyfields
9:20 AM

Seán exited his quarters after several minutes for... well... hurting or basically cutting himself in the bathroom at the time he became depressed after thinking about Jonny for the millionth time -- with lots and lots of crying, of course. I really wanted to give you more details of what happened, but it'll make Sam cry (he's a program and a conscience linked with the Irishman's mind and also having emotions with it in the process) for not having the ability to stop Jack from cutting himself over and over with the small yet sharp razor blade about almost every single time, so he'd only just pleads him to stop and was forced to watch himself suffer.

Anyways, moving on....

He headed back to the Repair Room to finish inspecting his supersuit with the help of his AI, and the results are that there's no other flaws and malfunctions upon it. He also picked up his glasses which its lenses were already smashed into pieces and sighed heavily, probably asking Apple to duplicate it like the same time with Mark's, as he put the glasses on the collar of... "his" shirt. Sam, meanwhile, was only hovering behind the Irishman and was not saying a word -- probably still traumatized of what Seán horribly did.

Placing his hands on the table, Seán quickly hissed; still feeling the stinging pain coming from his newly-cut scars upon his left wrist and mostly in the right as well, some were nearly touching his tattoo. Still, the pain is alright to him while wondering about how a way to keep a part of Jonny inside his memories; sometimes wearing his shirt (and still wearing it now) usually helps him to.

"You still want to cut yourself," Sam spoke up after he scanned his brain, somehow choking in his words. "Seán, please..."

"It's alright Sam, I've got everything under control now," Seán replied as he glanced at the hologram, "I-I'm not... going to do it twice... so don't worry..."

"But I really want you stop it once and for all!" Sam immediately cried out both angrily and in panic, "I can't even remember how many times you've kept cutting your wrists! It feels like you did this everyday in every year!! I can't just keep myself to tolerate about seeing you getting all messed and I'd do nothing but to plead!!!"

"Sam -- "

"For fuck's sake, Seán, you even tried thinking about to commit suicide for at least a hundred times!!!" Sam starting to make sounds as if he was crying, "And you'd think that by pretending to be all happy-go-lucky infront of others would forget those damn thoughts or even actions of doing it?!"

"I know, but..." Seán sighed as he looked at Jay's shirt on him. "At least you were there for me to stop it from doing so... mostly..."

"...That is a part my purpose of my programming, after all," the holographic AI started to calm down a bit with a sigh, "Do you... need to listen some music? It always works for you to feel a bit okay..."

"Sure, Sam... thank you, as always..." Jack slightly smiled as he started to get his phone from his back pocket and earphones from the front as he placed them in his ears before he could plug it on his phone. "And time to keep the suit, Sam -- do your magic..."