05 | Alliance

We live in cities you'll never see on screen,
Not very pretty but we sure know how to run things,
Living in ruins of a palace within my dreams,
And you know, we're on each other's team.

Team - Lorde

I'm gonna put the Eager Love Revenge members photo from the last chapter here just so you can know who they are:

From your left to right: Kamui Gakupo, Kagamine Rin, Kagamine Len, Megurine Luka, Hatsune Miku, Sakine Meiko, Shion Kaito, Megpoid Gumi/Megumi, and SF-A2 miki (that's her actual name)

Anways, enjoy reading!... I hope...

* * *

Base: Violet Hill
Inside Mt. Moiwa; Sapporo, Japan
10:43 PM

Japan was highly responsible for today's technology with the help of Major Minus together with other countries -- especially for the productions of the Hypnofeed suits, the Spark Cleaners, and even the cloning machines for Silencers. Later on, they even make weapons and prototypes of machines to stop and to crush the burgeoning rebellion in which that they really must before it gets worse.

Of course, more like obviously, inside the foot of Mt. Moiwa, one of the local and the most visited mountains of the city of Sapporo, contains the secret facility of Base: Violet Hill to live and even to hide the second rebelling team supporting the A.L.I.E.N.S. from the Empire of Silence -- the Eager Love Revenge.

Like Base: Poppyfields, Violet Hill is also enforced with bullet-proof walls and an invisibilty barrier around it even if they're inside the mountain. But this particular base has a wider and a more bigger one with a lot of stations and plenty of rooms inside. You may think that Japan is the home of the Vocaloids, yet they are some of them that weren't Japanese and English -- in fact, there's even Chinese, Korean, Spanish, and possibly a few languages more. These are truly responsible by the Japanese company Crypton Future Media Inc. with the help of other music companies and manufacturers -- in which Crypton even succeded to make android versions of some of the Vocaloids as a part of a special project of theirs. But since Minus arrived, they were no more...

Inside Violet Hill, a bit near from their Teleport Bay, we can see the Kagamine twins (well, again, they're not actually twins) together with Guy Berryman around a mech on it's docking pad which it was 4 feet shorter than Prospekt and was a foot shorter than Brofist -- but, unlike to two mechs, this particular one had two cockpits inside; one at the top and the other on the mech's chest. It's model code CV02 was printed at each side of the cannons. Obviously, this the mech of the Kagamine's which is called Gemini (even though they're basically Sagittarius since they're activated/released in December...).