Chapter 5

I carry her things up to a guest room, still thinking about those bruises on her face... did she have any more? Was someone hurting her? So many questions that I needed answers for. Within about 5 minutes she was in her bed, fast asleep. She must be exhausted. I think me and her should go shopping tomorrow, she needs new clothes anyway.

*Lyra's POV*
I woke up from the suns rays shining through the window, warming me up as it shines on my body. I get up and scan the room. I must of fell asleep fast last night, I didn't look at my room properly.

I was in a king size bed with amazingly soft pillows. I felt like I slept on marshmallows. The walls were a cream colour and there was one door at the end of the room. This was so much better than the room I used to sleep in. I turned over to see a little bedside table with a clock, 5:58AM. I guess I'm just used to waking up so early, it's just programmed in my brain. Wait. Do I have chores to do here? Oh my god, if so what are they? What happens if I make him angry, he looked stronger than my last Alpha. Oh no. I started getting flashbacks of my time in some of the other pack houses I was sold to...

*Flashback*
"GET OVER HERE NOW B*TCH!" Shouted the beta. I scrambled towards him just to be thrown down to the ground by my hair. "What did I say about making me breakfast!!!" He screamed at me while I was attempting to get back up. Just as a get up I get thrown back down to the ground by his strong, powerful fist. My body ached and as if this couldn't get any worse... "What is going on here?" The Alpha questioned as he entered the room. "This useless slave forgot to make my f*cking breakfast!". "Hmm... I see, well I know the perfect punishment" the Alpha said smirking at me lying on the floor, shaking in fear. The word 'punishment' was never good. Never. It was sort of like a trigger word. "You and your friends can have her for the night" the Alpha said while smirking. The beta came up to me grinning, "Did you hear that b*tch, your all mine and my friends tonight". And that was it. I had around 8 men try and force themselves on my that night. In the morning I realised that I had broken a few ribs and even my left wrist. I hated that moment. I still do.

*Flashback Over*

"WAKE UP!!!" My eyes shot open to see my mate screaming at me. "Omg your okay, what happened. I just heard screaming and crying so I ran into your room to find you crying and shaking on the ground and then you just passed out!". "Oh, umm, I'm sorry, I had a flashback..." I whispered. I looked up at him to see his beautiful eyes. But instead of happiness they were filled with sadness, fear and anger. This panicked me a bit. I'm terrified to find out what will happen if he gets angry.

"Your safe here, I promise" He said. "Would you still like to go shopping?" I nodded in agreement and then he pointed towards the closet, "There should be some clothes in there".

I walked over to the closet to look at the clothes. They were all female clothes but they were all small for an average woman but yet they were really droopy on me. Atleast I look better than I have in years. I was wearing a long pair of jeans, a grey v-neck t-shirt and a long black hoodie. I stepped out my room and walked down the hallway towards the top of the main stairs. I saw him waiting at the bottom as I slowly but carefully made my was down the stairs. I could see a small smile spear on his lips. I don't know why but it did. "Let's go" he said, opening the front door like a gentleman as we made our way into the black SUV.

As we were in our way to the mall, I looked out the window and looked at the view. I haven't been able to appreciate the outdoors in so long. I miss it, the roaring wind, the fresh grass, the beautiful, delicate flowers growing wildly around. About twenty minutes later we started reaching civilisation. Big tall building, shops scattered everywhere and people flooding the place. After about five minutes we got into a busy car park. I watched as we parked into a space and he turned to look at me. "We're here beautiful"

---------------------------------------------------
Sorry there was such a delay for this chapter, had a hell of a lot of school work. Thank you for being patient.

Vote
Comment
Lots Of Love
Elinor xox