Chapter 12

Hi I'm back againnnn!

Btw do you like the picture I attached to the chapter? I actually drew that myself a few weeks ago xx

Anywhoooo leggoooo-

—————————————————
!!!TRIGGER WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER - MENTIONS RAPE/MISCARRIAGE!!!

*Lyra's POV*

"It all started when I was 10 when my parents got killed in an attack by The Black Thunder Pack. My dad was an Alpha and my mother, the Luna. They told me to stay in the bathroom during the attack but after it quieted down I decided to go outside only to be picked up by a man and tossed towards the Alpha of The Black Thunder Pack. The whole field was covered in blood and bodies and when I asked him where my parents where he showed me their dead bodies, grinning evilly while saying "Do you like it? I did this myself". I cried so hard and he just grabbed me and tossed me into the trunk of a car.

Once we got to their Pack house I was thrown in the basement and became a servant. I would make breakfast, clean, make lunch, tidy up all the bedrooms and make dinner all then to get abused at raped whenever I did the slightest this wrong.

I stayed there for about a year. Then they got bored of me and sold me to The Dragons. Those were just as bad but I only stayed there until I was 12, so about a year again. That pack had less people so it wasn't as bad but the girls there were a hell of a lot bitchier and horrible. They would do anything to make my life hell.

After that, they sold me to the The Blue Moon Warriors. Those were worse. They made me do twice the chores and me and about 50 other slaves got shoved in a cell, with our feet and wrists chained through the night to sleep. We got abused more and more aswell and since I was extremely weak from the lack of food, I couldn't fight back, I was just an easy target. I was there for three years 'till I was 15.

And then they just said I was worthless and sold me back to the freakin' Black Thunder Pack! They got bigger, and stronger, and deadlier" I sobbed while Oscar slowly rubbed soothing circles on my back.

"You don't have to carry on if you don't want to" He whispered to me.

"N-no, I have to" I said, while stopping the waterfalls coming from my eyes.

"So then after I got sold back to The Black Thunder Pack, they all remembered and hated me. Meaning more and more abuse and only a piece of bread and dirty water a week, if I was lucky. And since I was older, many more men forced me to have sex with them. When I was 16, one of the men got me pregnant. I had no idea who's it was, I had absolutely no idea what to do. Slowly I started showing after about a month. The alpha noticed this and questioned me about it. I admitted someone got me pregnant. So you know what he did? He had 4 men beat me up until they could only hear one struggling heart beat, mine." I sobbed harder and harder.

"They killed my baby!" I screamed while sobbing into Oscar's shirt. I heard him growl lowly while he tried to comfort me.

"I'm so, so sorry Lyra. They will not get away with this." He stated.

"After that I guess life just went back to normal for a year until. I know I hated the father of the baby, but still. It was an innocent baby and they killed it!" I cried.

"And then you turned up and saved me from that hell hole." I told him.

"Thank you so much Oscar, I actually feel a bit better after finally telling someone I, I t-trust." I said, quite shocked at myself for admitting that I do feel safe with Oscar and I do trust him more than I feel like I should. I really hope this is the right decision...

——————————————

Thank you so much for reading xx

Do you think this book is moving too fast or not? 

And please show any spelling mistakes xx

Don't forget to...

Vote

Comment

Follow

Thanks again,
                    Elinor xox