Chapter 6 - I Love You?

Chapter 6

(Brian's POV)

As the others entered the room again, I could feel how everyone who knew what I felt for Mere back in college, were starring at me with evil eyes. As soon a Lo sat down next me I quickly swung her up on me and gave her a kiss, 'that'll teach the others' I thought to my self. As Lo and I slowly pulled apart I cold see how the smile on her facejust grew bigger and bigger, and her smile just have always had the effect on me that when she smiles the world lits up and I'm suddenly more happy. When I put Lo back down on her spot on the stage, I slowly looked around, but no one has seemed to noticed it, because they have already started the read through again.

After we had done the read through, Nick got up clapped and said "that's it you guys, Matt and I have decided to take you all out for dinner, the once of you who have the time of course" you could see on Lo that she was very pleased about this dinner situation, because as soon as the word dinner was said she looked up, smiled and almost jumped up from her spot. As I turned around to calm down Lo the others in the room started to agree on going out for dinner, except from Mere who looked over at Dylan as she shook her head, Dylan nooded for a second and then turned to face Nick as he said "look it would be really fun, but I think we need to get back home, Mere isn't feeling that well, so I'll just take her home, and maybe I'll catch up with your guys later" Nick look at Dylan and said "sure mate, I'll just text you where we end up going" then Nick turned around and looked at everyone else in the room, and said "okay guys, let's get outta here and get something to eat" as Nick was saying this, in the corner of my eyes I saw Mere and Dylan leave the theater. Before Nick was done talking Lo got up and was ready to leave the same second Nick had finished his sentence, she grabbed my hand and said "come on honey, we need to get going I'm starving" I could help my self so I laughed a little bit about her silence, turned around and looked at the rest of the group, they were still not standing so I took a deep breath and said "guys Lo and I'll just head out to find a nice spot to eat at, you know how she reacts when people are talking about food, see you all out there" and by that Lo pulled me out of the theater and down the street on our way to the restaurant where we would normally go.

Halfway down the street, she stopped and looked at me, I stopped and looked at her and said "wait why are we stopping? Weren't you hungry my dear?" She let go of my hand and started looking very strangely at me, I could see she took a deep breath and said, "can I ask you a question?" I took her face in my hands looked her in her stunning eyes and said "of course my dear, I'm here for you" she slowly backed away from me and sat down on the curb, I looked shooked at her as she said "why would you do, what you did back in the theater when I got back into the stage? What happend between Meredith and you while I wasn't in there? Please tell me the truth" I could see how her eyes slowly became filled with water, I took her hands and I sat down next to her "my sweet and dearest Lo I promise you that nothing happend in there, I asked her one question about how she was, and that was all, I kissed you when you got back in because I love you, aren't I allowed to kiss my beautiful girlfriend in public now?" I said not taking my eyes of off her. Lo suddenly began to smile again as she looked up at me and said "you mean that? You love me?" I was at that second I realised that I just told her that I love her, that was the first time I've said that to anyone. I gave Lo a quick kiss on her cheek, smiled and said "I do, I mean if it's okay with you that I love you?" She laughed a bit "of course it is! I love you to B-Hol" Lo said almost yelling it out. Before we got to say another word to each other, we could hear a almost to familiar laugh in the background it was Walker and Joey laughing at what had just heppend. The rest of the gang walked behind the two guys. When they reached us Walker looked down at Lo and said "see I told you he loves you" I could see how Lo blushed a bit as Walker said it.

(Meredith's POV)

As the other came back into the room, I felt almost a bit sad, because the sight of Dyl my boyfriend should have made me happy, but it didn't. So I looked around the room, only to find there right in front of me, on the opposite side of the stage was Bri kissing Lo who was suppose to be my best friend, al least that was what we were until she so suddenly started to date Bri. She had never once told me about it, and it was her roommate.

Suddenly I was thrown out if my thoughts, when Dyl came in and gave me a kiss on my cheek, he sat down next to me and said "hey babe, I hope I didn't was away for to long" "you were, but now your back, so everything is better" I said while laughing a bit and gave him a kiss in his lips 'great now the feeling is gone!' I though as we pulled apart.

I looked around on the different people on the room as they read their line out loud, as my eyes once more fell on the spot in the circle, where Bri was sitting, he was still kissing on Lo, I could feel how my stomach turn, I first manged to take my eyes of them when Dyl whispered in my ear "honey your up, remember you are Mega Girl" "oh right yeah" I said and read up my lines with the others.

When we were done Nick stood up and announced that him and Matt would like us all to go out with them and have dinner. The other started to say that they would go with them, Dyl turned and look at me, and I really didn't wanna go and have to spend a whole night watching Bri and Lo all kissing and stuff. I shook my head at Dyl and he quickly understand that i didn't wanted to go, so he turned to Nick and said "look it would be really fun, but I think we need to get back home, Mere isn't feeling that well, so I'll just take her home, and maybe I'll catch up with your guys later" I wasn't really feeling sick, I just didn't wanna look at Bri and Lo but on the other hand I didn't wanna the other guys to know, so I just nodded as an agreement while Dyl was telling the others that I was sick. Dyl and Nick egreed that Dyl would take me home and then meet up with them.

All the way home in the car there was a very awkward silence between Dyl and I. He dropped me off right outside our apartment, as I left the car I said " have fun my dear, I'll see you later, say hi to the others from me" "yeah of course, I hope you will fill better soon, see you later" Dyl said as I closed the door and turned my back to the car. When I got up to our appartment, I changed into my Superman pj and put on my favorite documentary about puppies, because that would be the only thing that could cheer me up at the moment. When I got into my room, I opened my secret draw and found my scrapbook I made about my years in college. I looked though it and found the picture I was looking for. It was a picture of Bri and I from the rehearsals of A Very Potter Sequal, him in his costume and me in my own clothes. I took it carefully out of the scrapbook and looked at it while I cried my self to sleep on the couch.