Chapter 7 - The Fight

Chapter 7

(Brian's POV)

I woke pretty early the next morning, alone and confused. I looked around my room, no where to find Lo. I got up and got dressed, it felt like the whole room was spinning. I got out to the hallway and found my way down to Lo's room. I knocked on her door and said "Lo sweety are you there?" There was no answer so I slowly opened her door, and there it was, right infront of me. I could feel the anger build up inside me, so I stormed out of her room and down under into the living and sat down in the couch. After some time Brant sat down next to me and said "hey what's up? You seem sad?" I sighted a bit and said "yeah I am, I just found them in together in her bed! And I have no idea why?" Brant looked shocked at me and said "wow dude don't you remember last night?" I shook my head and Brant began "well I hope you remember us down at the restaurant right?" I nooded and he countinued "great, after dinner we came back to here, where Nick and Matt found their karaoke system and you know how our karaoke parties normally go. When Dylan joined us, you were pretty drunk for no reason and you decided to start a fight with him, first it was about his hair and it ended up being a fight about who loved Meredith the most, I guess Lauren must have heard it, because then she started yelling at you and well you guys broke up last night and to be honest I can't blame her for braking up. The last time I saw here last night, was out front where she was talking to Joey and Jaime" I couldn't bare it anymore, I ran up to my own room and started crying. 'I guess this is my own fault, this is the last time I'll drink' I thought to myself as I was lying on my bed crying over her.

After a couple of hours there was a knock on my door, I sat up and tried to smile as I said, "come in" as the door opened more and more I saw that the person was Lo, I threw myself into my bed and said "what do you want?" I could feel how she say down on my bed behind me, "well I wannted to check up on you to see if you was okay after what happened last night" she said as she started to stoke my back, I turned around so I could look into her beautiful eyes and said "do I look okay? I woke up this morning and couldn't remember last night, so I got down to your room do say good morning to you, and there I found the two of you in your bed all cuddling and stuff, when I got downstairs Brant tells me that you and I broke up last night because of something stupid I told Dylan! So how can you expect me to be okay? Yesterday you told me you loved me and still you breaks up with me for something I said while I was drunk!" She gave me a light kiss on my cheek, got up and slowly walked out of my room as she said "I do still love you Bri, I guess you just have to prove to me that you was just drunk last night" and then she left me there with a broken heart and a small kiss on my cheek. I could still feel the warm from her lips touch in my cheek. 'I have to win this girl back, I can't let him have her' I thought to myself as I slowly got up from my bed and got my laptop out and started planing the perfect date for Lo to win her back.

(Meredith's POV)

I was awoken by Dyl storming into our apartment. As he reach me in the livingroom, I sat up in the couch as he sat down next to me and said "so I had to leave early, Brian was saying some crazy stuff at the party" I laughed a bit and said "like what?" Dyl kept a straight and said "please tell me it's not true" I looked at him shooked and said "what happened over there Dyl?" He sighted and said "Brian started a fight as soon as I was arrived and he told me that you guys love each other, and that you have never loved me" I could see how tears started to build up in his eyes, 'shit' I quickly thought for my self as I have him a kiss and said "Dyl babe you know I love you, Bri was probably drunk, and didn't mean any of it" he nooded at me and said "well Lo took it pretty serious and broke up with him" he sighted once more and gave me another kiss on my cheek. He took my hand and we walked up to our bed room to go to bed.

The next morning I woke up I couldn't stop thinking about what Bri had said last night. What if he meant it, that he actually loved me, I had to talk to him. I got out of bed quietly not to wake up Dyl, I got dress and as I was about to leave the bedroom he woke up and said "Mere my dear where you going?" I quickly needed and answer so I said "I'm just going over to check up on Lo to see of she is okay" Dyl mumbled something as he felt back to sleep. 'Great, now I have to go see Lo' I thought to my self as I got outside and walked down the road to the StarKid Manor.

As I reached the manor I got in, the first person I bumped into was Brant who was sitting in their couch watching Phineas and Ferb, so I quickly walked fast behind him and up to Lo's room. I knocked on her door, but when no one responded I walked in. As I got in I found her room in chaos. Both her and Joey was almost screaming at each other, so I backed out slowly, I didn't want to interrupt something important. I sat down out side her room to wait for a quite moment. As I sat there I was spilt between getting up and going down to check up on Bri or to wait and see if Lo was okay. I chose the last part. After 25 minutes Joey came running out of the room, I slowly got up and found Lo sitting on her bed crying. I sat down next to her and said "hey now, what's wrong with my little sunshine?" Lo looked at me and said "my life sucks right now, I broke up with Brian last night and while I was drunk and sat last night I apparently told Joey I love him, but don't, and now he's mad at me too" I pulled in to a hug. After some time with me just hugging her and she crying her heart out, I looke at her and said "look Lo I think you shouldn't look at it like that, we are still some people who loves you. Have you talked to Bri at all today?" She shook her head, and I countinued "I think you should do that first okay?" She nooded her head, got up and left the room. 'Great I just helped my best friend and the love of my life to maybe get back together, great job Meredith great job' I thought to myself as I left the manor and walked down the road to mine and Dyls apartment.