Tasha's Intro!

Tasha Fox, often simply called 'Tash' by her friends, is a British girl with telepathic abilities after being illegally experimented on

Tasha Fox, often simply called 'Tash' by her friends, is a British girl with telepathic abilities after being illegally experimented on. This is what she looks like, with some additional info:

Age: 16 

Hair: Black

Eyes: Dark blue (goes pale icy blue when using telepathy)

Lives: London

Likes: Hanging out with friends, computers, gaming, helping people, Diet Coke

Dislikes: Bullies, her dad's girlfriend, syringes, spiders

Bio: Tasha's mum died during childbirth, and she was kidnapped when she was 5 years old and was experimented on illegally. The experiments done on her caused her to develop memory scanning and manipulation abilities. The experiments also gave her the ability to every so often create energy barriers. 

The Kingsman agency rescued her a year later and she returned to her father, but there were side effects of the experiments, causing her legs to be temporarily paralysed, meaning that she needed to move around in a wheelchair and take medication until she recovered. 

Right after she was rescued, her and her father moved to another part of London for his career, and when she started at her new school, Tasha met Gary Unwin, whom everyone called 'Egssy' and they soon became friends. He was 2 years older than her, and Tasha only told him about her abilities many months after they'd met.

Tasha's dad also met Pauline, who quickly became his girlfriend even though she was so cruel to Tasha that she was convinced Pauline hated her. 

Once, when Tasha was 10 years old, Pauline even went so far as to hide her medication and wheelchair from her, which meant that for the entire day, which was a school day, she had to move around by having Eggsy give her piggybacks everywhere she needed to go. Pauline only gave back Tasha's wheelchair and medication the following evening when she'd returned home from school, and even then, she laughed in her face. 

Tasha recovered from the paralysis in her legs a year later, even though Pauline abused her for what she was (because of this, Eggsy once joked that she'd 'really fit in' if she hung out with his stepfather), and her and Tasha's dad got engaged 5 years later.

And that's Tasha Fox in a nutshell! Let's start the story...