9) Shoot The Dog

Tasha opened the door to Harry's office slowly and carefully, as to prevent disturbing him if he was in the middle of something. 

"Merlin said you wanted to see me?" She asked him. Right at that moment, Roxy and Eggsy had also both been called to a meeting. Roxy was with Merlin and Eggsy was with Arthur. 

"Yes. Have a seat." Replied Harry, drinking casually out of his glass of brandy. Tasha walked in with her golden retriever, Holley, on her leash, and shut the door behind her as she sat down on a chair in front of Harry. "May I?" Said Harry, motioning towards Holley. Tasha nodded in reply, and Harry gently stroked Holley behind the ears. Afterwards, he said, "Right. I'll get straight to the point, Tasha." And he reached inside his jacket pocket before pulling out a gun, and pointed it at Tasha. Wait... what? Why would he want to shoot me? Tasha thought to herself. But she breathed a sigh of relief when, instead of shooting her, he turned the gun over so that its handle was facing Tasha. "Take this gun." He said, with a smile, and Tasha took it from his hand. Then Harry took a moment to take another sip of his brandy before adding, "Shoot the dog." 

Tasha mustn't have heard him right. Surely he didn't just ask her to shoot Holley? Her insides turned to ice at the very thought of it, let alone actually doing it. She looked down at Holley, who was simply looking up at her with her huge black eyes and panting softly, and felt a huge wave of despair at having to shoot her. Tasha aimed the gun at Holley as Harry watched her with a sort of fascination, and Tasha took a few moments to just stare at Holley, gun in hand, until she finally plucked up the courage to pull the trigger whilst shutting her eyes tightly in fear at the sight of it, because she knew that if she didn't, she wouldn't get into Kingsman. The loud BANG of the gunshot reverberated around the room, until Tasha opened her eyes to see that somehow, Holley was still sat there, completely alive and looking up at her with those same cute eyes.

"Huh...?" Tasha muttered in confusion, and then right at that moment, she heard two other gunshots going off, one after the other.

"That must be Eggsy and Roxy." Said Harry, before adding, with a smile, "Very well done. Welcome to Kingsman, Guinevere." And he and Tasha shared a handshake. Satisfied with her new codename, Tasha felt like running a mile in glee. 

She'd passed the final test.

And now she was in Kingsman.

A/N: SORRY FOR HOW SHORT THIS IS!