3) Kingsman Tailors

"I'm home!" Tasha yelled out into her apartment when she returned a few hours later. This was greeted by silence as she took off her hoodie jacket and black boots. "Where is everyone?" She muttered to herself, slowly walking past the rooms in the apartment until she felt someone ram into her side, shoving her up against the wall. 

"Where the HELL do you think you've been?!" Pauline demanded as she held Tasha against the wall. "Eggsy's stepdad says his friends got into a fight today with some posh bloke you and Eggsy were with!" 

"Just leave her alone, Pauline!" Her dad demanded, finally standing up for himself and Tasha. Pauline simply shoved him out the way. 

"SHUT UP, JAMES!" Pauline yelled back. "Now you're gonna tell me what the HELL happened today and why some bloke got into a fight with Dean's friends!" 

"It was nothing! Honest! I swear! It was no one, it was just me and Eggsy!" Tasha cried, begging for mercy. 

"Dirty little LIAR!" Pauline shouted, gripping her arms against the wall even tighter. Then, using her telepathic powers as her eyes changed into their icy blue narrow-iris form, Tasha knocked Pauline back by using an energy barrier, and she was sent flying across the room, landing on the floor with a loud THUD. That only seemed to provoke her, however, and she got right back up again, and when she reached Tasha, she gripped her tightly around the neck and growled, "I was wrong. You're not just a liar. You're also a freak that shouldn't exist in society! You NEVER do that THING in MY flat, you hear me?! And tell me who you and Eggsy were with, YOU DIRTY LITTLE LIAR!

She gripped Tasha's neck even tighter, and Tasha could only make frantic gasps for air as her vision swam and her lungs were starting to constrict. 

"Stop...! Please...!" She managed to say with much difficulty as she gasped for air. She was going to die there. Pauline was going to kill her, right then, right there. 

"I don't think so, Miss White." Came a familiar voice from out of nowhere. 

 "Harry...?" Tasha asked weakly, luckily without Pauline hearing her. 

"Who the hell do you think you ARE?! Pauline demanded, looking all around her for where Harry's voice might have come from, but only to find nobody there. 

"I have my sources, Pauline White. Enough sources on what you've done to Tasha in the past years to have the police involved." Harry's voice reverberated around the room. Neither Tasha nor Pauline had any idea where it was coming from. 

"Just stay outta this, whoever you are!" Pauline shouted back, and then held Tasha by her hair and threw her into her bedroom before she locked the bedroom door. Tasha got up, still feeling weak from when Pauline had grabbed her by the neck, and she ran over to the door, banging loudly on it with her fists and crying for someone to let her out. She stopped after a few seconds when she realised that the situation was hopeless, and she'd just slumped down onto her bed before she heard Harry's voice again, speaking quietly to her,

"Tasha, I've also notified Eggsy about this, but if you can, meet me immediately at the tailor's shop on Savile Row. I'll explain when you get there." 

"Okay." Tasha acknowledged, because Harry could clearly hear her, and, because the bedroom door was locked, she put on some trainers that were in her room and made sure to bring her phone with her, then opened the window on the other side of the room and silently climbed out of it like a snake, and then crept along the apartment block staircase without Pauline noticing from her apartment. 

Later, when Tasha reached where Harry had told her to go, she looked up through the huge display windows of the tailors' shop, and inscribed on the windows in bold golden writing was: