1) Bonkers

Tasha sat on her bed in the flat she lived in on the 37th floor of the apartment block, strumming her guitar quietly while she muttered 'Oxfords not Brogues' under her breath, with a smile as she remembered that she was rescued from illegal experimentation 10 years beforehand, and that she still had the necklace with the letter K on it that her saviour had given her that day, whose name she never found out. 

Tasha rarely used her telepathic abilities in public, and even then, she could never make major changes to someone's memory because it'd need to be very powerful to pull it off. 

She eventually got bored just sitting there, so she got up, and after sending a couple of texts to her friend, Eggsy, and seeing his reply, she walked out of her bedroom and into the lounge of her flat to see her dad and his horrible fiancée, Pauline, watching TV together. 

"And just where do you think YOU'RE going?" Pauline demanded as Tasha put on her dark blue hoodie. 

"I'm going down the pub to meet Eggsy. Got no idea when I'll be back, but I'll see you later if that's perfectly alright with you, prime minister." Tasha snapped back sarcastically. 

"Tasha, don't talk to your mum like that!" Her dad scolded. 

"She AIN'T my mum." Tasha growled, her voice shaking with anger as she clenched her fists. She hated when her dad tried to make it seem like Pauline was her mum. 

"Well I soon will be, 'case you haven't noticed." Pauline held up her hand to show the engagement ring on her long, slender finger. She smiled in a taunting way, like a school mean girl. 

"You'll never be my mum." Tasha said back, her fists still clenched, with her eyes turning icy blue and the irises narrowing to slits. Even when she wasn't using telepathy, if she got too angry, her eyes still changed. Then, without waiting for a reply from either of them, she walked out the door, slamming it loudly behind her, and proceeded down the apartment block staircase, kicking an empty beer can across the floor in fury. 

Her life was pretty much like this every day. No matter how much she begged her dad, he still wouldn't dump Pauline even if she did something truly and utterly cruel to Tasha. She adjusted the glasses on her face as she put up the hood on her hoodie, then plugged her earphones into her mobile phone, and played one of the few downloaded tracks she had as she walked down the staircase and through the street to the pub. 

"Well if she's that bad, why doesn't your dad just dump her?" One of Eggsy and Tasha's friends, Jamel, asked later as they all sat in the pub together. Tasha couldn't drink any booze just yet because she was only 16, so she was underage. 

"I don't know. Maybe my dad's got low self esteem?" Tasha guessed, shrugging her shoulders as she took a sip of Diet Coke, her most favourite drink. 

"Yeah. That's probably also why my mum won't dump Dean." Eggsy added. 

"Hang on, why would your mum have low self esteem?" Ryan said.

"One of these days I'm going to smash his face in." Said Eggsy. 

"Eggsy, don't." Said Tasha. 

"Exactly, bruv!" Jamel agreed. "I mean, are you mental? If you did, he'd just get that lot to beat you up." He pointed towards Dean's friends sitting on a table not far way from them. Their leader, Rottweiler, knew about Tasha's abilities and what she really was, and often bullied her for it, like how Pauline abused her. "And then pretend he knew nothin-" He continued, but was cut off when Ryan nudged him hard in the ribs, because Rottweiler was looking their way. 

"-About it..." He finished guiltily. 

"Oi! You think you can talk that way about us and then think we'd do nothing just 'cause our guvner's going out with Eggsy's mum?" Rottweiler demanded, standing up and walking over to them, trying to make himself look intimidating. 

"Pretty much, yeah." Tasha replied, smugly, then fist-bumped Eggsy, who was trying to hold in a laugh.

"Come on guys, let's just go. It's not worth it." Jamel said. 

"You lot have outstayed your welcome." Rottweiler told them. "Leave." 

Tasha stood up and looked at him straight in the eyes, and her eyes turned pale blue and the irises narrowed again even though she wasn't using telepathy. It was her own way of intimidating the people who were horrible to her. 

"Go on then. Do something." She dared, her eyes still in that form as she tried to intimidate him even further. 

"Tash, don't." Eggsy tried to reason with her, and he placed his hand on her shoulder to calm her down. After a moment, Tasha came to her senses and blinked slowly, turning her eyes back to normal. "Sorry 'bout that, bruv." He said to Rottweiler after Tasha had calmed down. Then, he, Tasha and their friends calmly left the pub together. 

"That was close." Said Eggsy, after they'd left. "Tash, that was seriously a close one back there, but seriously, I don't want Rottweiler to break your legs or something and then I'd have to repeat the Great Piggyback Day of '09!" 

Tasha giggled a little at this. "Sorry. It's just like you said about Dean: One of these days I'm gonna smash his face in." 

"I understand that." Replied Eggsy. "Anyway, it's freezing. Why are we walking?" Then he reached into his pocket and pulled out what looked like a set of car keys. 

"Oh my god."  Tasha's mouth gaped open in surprise. "You nicked his car keys?!" 

"Yep. Now we're gonna nick his car." Answered Eggsy. "You coming, Tash?" 

"No way! You're on your own for this one!" She exclaimed, not wanting to be in on the act of breaking the law. 

"Suit yourself." Eggsy smiled, then he and their friends walked over to Rottweiler's car, unlocked it and climbed inside whilst Tasha remained off to the side, not getting involved. 

"Oi! Eggsy! That's my car! THAT'S MY CAR!" Rottweiler yelled a few seconds later, when Eggsy was drifting the car round and round in the same place like in a Deja Vu meme. 

"Just pretend you don't know him..." Tasha muttered to herself as she watched him drifting, covering her eyes with her hand in frustration, but allowing a space between her fingers so that she could still see it, because even though she thought it was a bad thing to do, it still looked funny to her. 

Then he simply drove away down the street, basically ditching Tasha as Rottweiler phoned Dean to tell him what was happening. But a couple of seconds later, the car Eggsy had stolen came back, driving backwards away from a police car that was chasing them. 

"Well this isn't gonna end well..." Tasha also said to herself as she watched the police chase after them, and decided that the only other person who was the world's best backwards driver, apart from Mater in Cars, was Eggsy.