8) Weapons Cache

Author's Note: Thanks so much for over 1,000 total views on this! ;D

"So you're gonna teach us how to talk proper like in My Fair Lady?" Eggsy asked as he, Harry and Tasha walked alongside each other down Savile Row the next day. 

"Don't be absurd." Harry replied. "Being a Kingsman has nothing to do with one's accent. "It's about being at ease in one's own skin. There's nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man." Then he added, looking at Tasha, "Or woman." And he continued, "True nobility is about being superior to your former self." 

Harry lead them both into the Kingsman tailor's shop, where their cover HQ was supposed to be. "Now, the first thing every Kingsman needs is a good suit, by which I mean a bespoken suit." Harry began. "Kingsman suits are always bulletproof. Now let's get you two measured, and wether you get the job or not, it will be an everlasting and useful memento from your time at Kingsman." 

Eggsy and Tasha began to follow him into a measuring room, and even though she didn't admit it, Tasha was a tiny bit reluctant to wear a suit because it would basically be cross dressing, but she still liked the idea nonetheless. 

"Sorry, sir, but a gentleman is completing his fitting in there." The man at the counter informed Harry. "Fitting room 2 is available." 

"One does not simply use fitting room 2. Perhaps I'll show you fitting room 3 while we wait." Harry said to them, and Tasha and Eggsy followed him into fitting room 3. 

"So are we going up or down?" Asked Tasha, standing in front of the full-length mirror and staring at her reflection as she remembered when her and Eggsy entered Kingsman Tailors for the first time. 

"Neither." Answered Harry. "Pull the hook on your left." 

Tasha did as she was told, and pulled the clothes hook that was nearest to her downwards. Then she and Eggsy watched in awe as it opened a door from the inside, like a doorknob, and the 3 of them walked inside to see a huge secret room in front of them, the walls lined with guns, gadgets and weapons of numerous types and functions. 

"Oh hell yes. Very, very nice." Eggsy commented, and Tasha nodded her head in approval. 

"You're each going to need a pair of shoes to go with your suits." Said Harry, leading them over to a display of all different types of formal shoes. "An Oxford is any formal shoe with open lacing. This additional decorative piece is called Brogueing." He pointed at a particular type of shoe that looked more decorative than the others.

"Oxfords not Brogues!" Tasha suddenly remembered.

"Words to live by, Tasha. Words to live by." Replied Harry in agreement. "Try a pair on." He handed a pair of Oxfords to Eggsy, and he handed over a pair of tall, open-laced black high-heeled boots to Tasha. "Your weapon scores are excellent by the way, you two." Then he pointed towards some high-tech umbrellas like he used during the pub fight. "These, you're familiar with, and this is our standard-issue pistol. It's quite unique, as you'll see it also fires a shotgun cartridge for use in messy close-range situations." Harry pointed at a set of pistols mounted on the wall. "How do they fit?" Harry also asked them once he saw that Eggsy had fully put on his Oxfords and Tasha had put on her black high-heeled boots.

"Yeah, good." Eggsy replied.

"Mine too, they fit great!" Tasha added afterwards.

"Now, Eggsy, do your very best impersonation of a German aristocrat's formal greeting." Harry told him, and Eggsy stood up, and then he did the Nazi salute (Author's Note: Lol I love that part in the movie! XD), to which Tasha smirked a little bit, but had to try really hard to supress the rest of it. "No, Eggsy." Harry discouraged him, and Eggsy's arms fell back down to his sides again. Then Harry snapped the heels of his shoes together, and a sharp blade popped out of the front of one of his Oxfords.

"That is sick." Eggsy commented in approval, and then he and Tasha both did the same, resulting in a blade coming out the front of their footwear. "How do we get them to go back in again?" Asked Eggsy.

"It is coated with one of the fastest-acting neurotoxins known to man, so, very carefully..." Harry replied, and he pushed his Oxford gently against the wall. Eggsy and Tasha did the same, and the blades retreated back into their shoes. "Now, I've had a lot of fun with this." Harry reached for a black writing pen of some sort with golden rims and the Kingsman logo on it. "One of our finest examples of chemical engineering. Poison. Harmless when ingested, but at a time, convenient to you..." He pulled the pin of the pen lid off, revealing a small switch. "It can be remotely activated. Primed. Lethal." And he coolly put the lid back on.

"And Tasha, this is one of the more feminine gadgets." He pointed towards a hairpin with a beautiful fake white waterlily flower on it that faded into yellow in the middle. "Pull out the pin in the middle and it becomes a hand grenade. Small but deadly." Harry added. "And it even comes with a retractable blade in each side. Not poisonous like the ones in your footwear, but lethal nonetheless."

"Cool!" Tasha commented in awe at the hairpin. "Like a shuriken!" 

"Indeed." Said Harry, with a smile. "Both practical and stylish." 

"What do these do?" Eggsy asked, holding what looked like a lighter. "Electrocute you?" 

"Don't be ridiculous." Answered Harry. "That's a hand grenade, too." 

"Shut up." Said Eggsy in astonishment at this fact. 

"If you want to electrocute someone, you'll need a signet ring." Harry continued, and he grabbed a signet ring from the wall. "A gentleman traditionally wears the signet on his left hand, but a Kingsman wears it on whatever hand happens to be dominant. If you touch the contact behind the ring, it delivers 50,000 volts." 

"Woah." Said Tasha, slightly absent-mindedly. "What do they do?" She pointed towards some smartphones and tablets on the opposite wall. 

"Nothing. That technology is caught up with the spy world." Said Harry, and he began to move towards the door, with Eggsy and Tasha following him, before he added, "Put it back, Eggsy." And Eggsy reluctantly put the lighter that was a hand grenade back where it originally was, and because of this, Tasha was smirking to herself.

"Shut up." Eggsy muttered to her when he heard her snigger, and together they followed Harry out of the weapons room. 

"Ah. Perfect timing. The gentleman's just finished." The man at the counter told them when they left fitting room 3, and the door to fitting room 1 opened to reveal none other than... 

"Mr DeVere!" Said Valentine, when he saw Harry. Even now, Tasha could tell there was something shady going on with Valentine and his SIM cards, and so could Eggsy, because of what Harry told them when he came back from his infiltration mission. "What a coincidence!" Valentine continued. "You are totally the reason I'm here! When you left my house, I was thirsting for that jacket you had on, and since I'm going to Royal Ascot, I apparently need one of these penguin suits, so here I am. What are you doing here?" Then he suddenly noticed Eggsy and Tasha. "What's up, man?" He said as he shook Eggsy's hand. "Richmond Valentine." He introduced after also shaking Tasha's hand. 

"This is my new valet and maid." Said Harry. "I was just introducing them to my tailor." 

"Another coincidence." Added Valentine, sounding slightly sceptical about the fake scenario Harry had just mentioned. 

"Have you had any chance to think further on my proposal?" Asked Harry. 

"Most definitely." Replied Valentine. "My people will be getting in touch with you very soon. I guarantee it." 

"A word of advice:" Harry began. "Ascot requires top hats. I might suggest Lock & Co. Hatters, St. James." 

"'Lox' as in smoked fish?" Said Valentine. 

"As in locked up." Replied Harry.

"Oh. I have trouble understanding you people sometimes. You all talk so funny." Valentine commented, and even though she didn't show it at all, Tasha felt a surge of annoyance rush through her at Valentine's comment. Then Valentine walked off, and as he did so, the woman behind him in long black hair and a white blouse with a black dress over the top cast Eggsy and Tasha a fleeting look, then followed Valentine out of the tailor's shop. Tasha's eyes widened in fear when she noticed that the woman, instead of having proper legs, had razor-sharp prosthetic legs, and it chilled her to the bone.