CHAPTER 3

SAM'S POV~

When I opened the door to Bobby's I did not expect two girl or even one for that matter. But the one with the red hair I could not take my eyes off her. She couldn't take her eyes off me either. Then her friend spoke up "Hi I'm Mackenzie and that's Emma don't mind her is Bobby here?". So Emma is her name I like it suits her well. "Yeah he is right in here." I said. "Thank you" said Mackenzie. As the walked in I stopped Emma and said " I'm Sam by the way." and she walked in to see Bobby. I could not take my eyes off of her. Bobby introduces us to them " Emma and Mackenzie this is Sam and Dean Winchester, Sam and Dean this is Mackenzie Jackley and Emma Raab". I just stared at her and she stared back. While we we we staring at each other Dean said some smart ass comment and Mackenzie pinned him to the floor. I helped him up and dragged him outside. " Those girls are cool especially Emma" I said as I mumbled the last part. Then Dean said " Yeah I can tell by the way you look at her......." He said something about Mackenzie but I was too busy thinking about Emma. When we went inside I grabbed Emma's hand and we went outside to talk. Once we got to know each other I asked her on a date and she gladly said yes. We went inside to talk with Dean and Mackenzie about the hunt but they were preoccupied at the moment. Emma grabbed my hand and we went upstairs. She lead me to the spare bedroom. As soon as I closed the door he lips were on mine it was magical even better then when I was with Jess. We kissed for a little bit then we talk about the hunt and after the hunt we are going out.