CHAPTER 5

Emma's POV~

           OMG.  I kissed him it was amazing. We needed to figure out this hunt so we had to interrupt Mackenzie and Deans make out session. We all talked about the hunt figured out a plan of attack. We loaded up the vehicles Mackenzie and Dean road in Mackenzie’s car while me and Sam got baby. But not before Dean set rules like no scratches or I i will kill you. Dean and Mackenzie are perfect for each other.

           The bad thing about this hunt is that we are going to mine and Mackenzie home town I haven't been there since my family died. I need to tell Sam that I am scared. Once we were on the road I built up enough courage to tell him. “Sam” I said. “Yeah baby what's up?”He said. “Well the place we are going is where me and Mackenzie grew up I don't know  if I can handle it. I haven't been there since it happened. I'm scared.” I said on the edge of crying. He looked at me and said “You will be fine I know you can do it. You are a strong, independent women who I think I love.” “Wait……. You love me I thought I only had those feelings.”. “Emma you are the best thing that had happened to me I love you.” “Sam I love you to but you do know who my uncle is right?” “No who's your uncle?” “ Well…… it may be Bobby.””really he is your uncle yeah.” “I can't go back there I can't do it I can't. I'm supposed to be tough but here I am crying like a little girl.” “ Hey Hey you are tough everyone cries not just you you will be fine I will be there with you the whole way if you need to leave we will.” “K thank you Sam.” Then he leaned over and slowly kissed me and then it got a little more heated. He pulled me onto his lap and then we were interrupted by Mackenzie and Dean driving and honking past us. There now the interrupted us pay back I guess.