CHAPTER 10

Sam’s POV~

           She woke up and my arms were  around her  waist. Her  hunter instincts kicked in and she  grabbed her gun. Then she  realised that it was me. She kissed me and said “ Wake up sleepy head and I heard you last night I love you to. But let's go kill these vampires so I can get out of her before I have an anxiety attack.” “ I am up. I'm with you so you don't have to be nervous let's go to Mackenzie and Deans room and do some research.” I said. We walk up to there room and knocked and Mackenzie answered we went in and found out where they were staying. “That's my old house.” she said and ran out. She was in our room when he knocked on the door “Emma please open the door so I can talk to you and help you.” I  said.  She opened the door and hugged me and started crying more. Then she calmed down and we went to go get Mackenzie and Dean to go kill these sons of bitches and leave and never come back. We got the machetes ready and dead man's blood and went in. We got in there she was fine we killed all the vamps there were only four so one for each of us. We did one final sweep and I took the basement. Then I yell “ Emma it's clear over her is it okay over there.” I walked over and saw her froze and ran over.” Emma are you okay? What is it?” “That is my old room I can't it was all my fault.” I said. I picked her up and carried her out to the impala and we went to the hotel got our stuff and went to Bobby’s. We got to Bobby and Dean and I asked Emma and Mackenzie if they wanted to go to the bunker to live and hunt with us. Mackenzie and Emma yelled “ YES” and hugged and kissed Dean and I.